Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

11 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

My wife claims that she had teachers sign her yearbook, which I found weird. (My mom was a high school teacher for 30 years, and I doubt she ever did that. She was really big on boundaries). Aside from that, I can't imagine a circumstance where an adult would sign a yearbook.

Teachers in my HS signed yearbooks, but they didn't sign them Love or refer to a student's physical attributes. 

Moore targeted young girls. He's a creep, everyone in his town knew it. He was banned from a shopping mall! 

50 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

My wife claims that she had teachers sign her yearbook, which I found weird. (My mom was a high school teacher for 30 years, and I doubt she ever did that. She was really big on boundaries). Aside from that, I can't imagine a circumstance where an adult would sign a yearbook.

I had teachers I liked sign my senior yearbook.

There is literally no reason for an adult that is not at your school to sign your yearbook. Even if you are dating them, there is no reason.

most kids in the 70's and 80's remembers that weird person who was always at the mall. For me it was this guy who had permed hair and did the jeans with a denim jacket. Rumors were that he was a male prostitute because that's what kids in High School say.

In this case, it was Roy Moore who was in his 30's, went to High School Football games alone, and cruised the mall for easy targets.

The yearbook thing is weird. I do remember some students getting teachers to sign them. But anybody outside of the school would be weird as ****.

rU0bPAgGhBH5fBgZw0WrSX0XFB8=.gif

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants
  • Like 2