Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

RIP to the innocent??

Rest In Peace...

No, sorry I hope they come back to haunt everyone who opposes realistic gun control. If you believe that mass shootings are the cost of freedom, then you are a wholly disgusting human being. Absolutely disgusting.

May the spirits of the innocent continue their work until justice and protection is served.

It’s time.

No more excuses, no more lies, no more misinformation, no more NRA paid agenda. 

Serious gun control now.

And those who oppose it, may you be haunted by those blood of those lives you feel are so sacred.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Destino said:

He had 23 guns with him?  OK that's weird and requires an explanation.  Even video games don't let you carry that many guns.  What was he doing with 23 guns?

Read my theory posted earlier. There is a big gun show next week. he was going to sell or trade them. I don't think he planned this. I think he came to vegas early for the gun show and something set him off.

42 minutes ago, Mad Mike said:

Read my theory posted earlier. There is a big gun show next week. he was going to sell or trade them. I don't think he planned this. I think he came to vegas early for the gun show and something set him off.

The ammunition depot in his room will be the key. Did he purchase a large amount of ammo in the day or two leading up to this slaughter? Or did he bring it with him?

Either way,  **** that pathetic maggot for taking so many lives. What a coward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mad Mike said:

The location of the room supports a planned attack:

171002-vegas-graphic-ac-451p_5c0d02f54c2

You may be right that something random set him off though. Really can't even fathom the motives of this guy. 

• Sad 1

I just don't understand.  I've been through a LOT in life.  My mom abandoned me, I was molested, later I was physically and verbally abused, not to mention having a best friend get shot in the head and killed  while we were walking to school when I was in 9th grade.  My life hasn't been easy, though I know there are many other people like me who have been through hell, and they have been through even worse. 

But never have I ever thought about hurting another person regardless of what I have been through.  

Some people will say I'm mentally ill because of what I've been through and I would agree.  You don't just forget about **** I've been through.  But just because you've been through a lot in life doesn't mean you would ever harm another human being.  

I would never even think about hurting another person no matter how mad I get at them. 

I say all this because I think there is a fine line when dealing with mental illness.  There are a lot of people like me who have been diagnosed with PTSD etc who wouldn't hurt a fly.  

Unfortunately there are others who really are a risk to society.  How do we distinguish between the two?  How do we stop this from happening again?  

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

5 hours ago, Mad Mike said:

Then explain the explosives and room cameras 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

How do we stop this from happening again?

People will do what they can do.  If everyone enjoys unfettered access to owning arsenals of deadly weapons that allow them to shoot 500 people in ten minutes, then eventually someone is going to shoot 500 people in ten minutes.  It's that simple.

Mass murder is an unacceptable price to pay for the right to own grown up toys.  Our gun laws are ****ing insane.  We are an insane people for allowing a corrupt industry and a corrupt lobby and a corrupt party to make mass murder a routine part of our lives.  The people who block gun law reform have all of this blood on their hands and they're going to roast in Hell.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The people who block gun law reform have all of this blood on their hands and they're going to roast in Hell.

And they don't care, period

We saw children slaughtered in an elementary school and they didn't care. In fact they loosened restrictions on the mentally ill buying firearms. If that doesn't say it what does?

Guns are a "right" to the right.

Of course if you got hit you have to hope your insurance "privilege" is up to date.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Then explain the explosives and room cameras 

And the breaking of the windows

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

When you did not care about babies getting shredded, then what do you care about?

Good question

13 hours ago, twa said:

We cannot stop illegal immigration or drugs, so how are we gonna stop guns coming in?

Your point is that we cannot stop illegal immigration or drugs, therefore we absolutely most not even attempt to restrict them?  

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

People will do what they can do.  If everyone enjoys unfettered access to owning arsenals of deadly weapons that allow them to shoot 500 people in ten minutes, then eventually someone is going to shoot 500 people in ten minutes.  It's that simple.

Mass murder is an unacceptable price to pay for the right to own grown up toys.  Our gun laws are ****ing insane.  We are an insane people for allowing a corrupt industry and a corrupt lobby and a corrupt party to make mass murder a routine part of our lives.  The people who block gun law reform have all of this blood on their hands and they're going to roast in Hell.

A handful of people vote illegally and these people write columns in Breitbart acting like the world is coming to an end. 

We have record numbers of mass shootings annually and it's shrug and move on. 

It is utterly insane.

• Like 4

Just now, Larry said:

Your point is that we cannot stop illegal immigration or drugs, therefore we absolutely most not even attempt to restrict them?  

They restrict them here, not sure where you are.

They even made murder illegal

20 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Sandy Hook ended the gun control debate in this country. Its over. When you did not care about babies getting shredded, then what do you care about?

We stopped caring and became desensitized about "shredding babies" when we said it was a right in Roe v. Wade.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Well, it's a good thing Dump got that travel ban in place just in time.

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Oh good lord.  Ending an unwanted pregnancy =/= someone murdering your 6 year old in his classroom.

image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg?ixlib=r

Edited by The Sisko

11 hours ago, twa said:

I take it you don't hunt much?

I agree those are sufficient for city folk that don't get out much,in fact my preference. 

RIP indeed.

Seriously just stop. What possible hunting use is a semi automatic rifle? What the hell are you hunting, velociraptors?

• Like 1