Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Rams Prediction Thread: Possible Gauntlet March?

skins island connection

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Redskins 17 Rams 14

Cousins struggles again against another mighty front but the D carries the day. Rams drive late but Gallette sack strips Goff to perserve the lead.

Sometimes it doesn't seem like we can strip-sack a scarecrow.

Heart: 24-20 Washington

Head: 27-20 LA

Rams, the freaking RAMS of all teams, to steamroller us. 

McVay will have them SO pumped for this. And with confidence sky high to start with after last week, along with Wade having our number most every time his D faces the B&G, I sadly can't see anything else but a very painful watch late Sunday. 

Rams to hang 30-40, Redskins to be in the teens. 

ES to hit new lows of implosion. 

:(.

Hail. 

8 hours ago, Reaper Skins said:

Cooper Kupp becomes a household name and continues the tradition of an unknown rookie having a career day against us.

Wade Phillips makes it personal and shows the Skins front office what they missed out on.

McVay gets a Gatorade bath 2 weeks in a row

Cooper Kupp.

Isn't that the light-footed bird that races Mario down the mountain on N64? That damn bird gave me fits for 3 hours, til I FINALLY beat it, then I was so mad it took so long I accidentally turned off the game.

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Rams, the freaking RAMS of all teams, to steamroller us. 

McVay will have them SO pumped for this. And with confidence sky high to start with after last week, along with Wade having our number most every time his D faces the B&G, I sadly can't see anything else but a very painful watch late Sunday. 

Rams to hang 30-40, Redskins to be in the teens. 

ES to hit new lows of implosion. 

:(.

Hail. 

Whatever you do, don't look at the flash

My heart says we pull a miracle, but my head says 30-10 rams.   I had an uneasy feeling in Pre-Season that they just don't click.    I am so glad i did not pay for nfl sunday ticket this year. At least I don't have that pain on top of it.  I can only feel for the ticket holders.   I called for 6 and 10 season, it should slip to 3 - 13 now.. On a positive not, I do believe our D has taken a step fwd. 

Redskins - 24

Rams - 20

Time to go boys!!!  Beating the Eagles 5 straight and 7 out of the last 10 was bound to end.  Our division is too competitive to own another team like that.  (Although it felt good during that stretch).  

Kirk and company bounce back and the D steadily gets better.  Brown is a beast at Linebacker!!  

I'm waffling on my pick, but I remain astounded (not really) by the commentary in this thread. 

This is always an entertaining thread though-- if we lose the week before I would guess the average score prediction in the next thread is usually something like Opponent 71, Redskins 6. 

Archived