Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

59 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Look at that new twitter pic. He is a badass and endearing himself to me

Looking like Granpa Bane, that's what I want to be for Halloween now.

I remember when he said folks should get shotguns for home defense back when he was VP. Hillary and him could both wire Trumps mouth shut, all hed do is absorb that carpet face first.

I predict some future savage "gaffes" once we start getting to playoff foul territory in the fall.

It's true, Biden the type to make a great f'n point to a brick f'n wall, gotta walk over to him, turn him around so he can say "And another thing!", but I'll still vote for him.

This is America. Insert Eagle screech.

Seems in hindsight Biden (probably at his team's request) was smart to stay mostly quiet regarding Covid19 pandemic the last month or so.  Let Trump expose himself for the in over his head idiot he is without his political opponent jumping in.  By the time Biden started chiming in, most of what he is saying he already known by everyone, whether they are willing to admit it or not. 

28 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Straight up, I feel like America is on such caveman ass **** that if Biden laid hands on Trump and lullabied him on live TV he’d win the election in a landslide. 

"POTUS Slips into barbaric suckerpunch" would be the headline on ****sNews.

Trump would then challenge Biden to a duel, which neither man would ever agree to, then will declare Biden chicken when he doesn't agree to it

Beebop & Rocksteady Kayleigh and Kellyanne will go on every platform they can, droning on and on about how Don just punked him, and proves that he goes harder than any President since Teddy. 

His braindead supporters would shuffle and drool feverishly, signaling their approval.

14 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Straight up, I feel like America is on such caveman ass **** that if Biden laid hands on Trump and lullabied him on live TV he’d win the election in a landslide. 

You gonna hear this country from space if they drag Trump out the White House kicking and screaming on live TV.

You are so right we are so there right now. 

There's so much frustration, folks might riot even if Trump loses like if the whole country won the national championship.

There's a part of me that wants to be outside the White House like when we killed Bin Laden if loses. 

There's so much cracking and raw emotions going on right now, we might wake up the next day with a black eye and tooth missing with trophy in our hands.

Yes, we should chill TF out and make sure we get it done first.  I would approve a Thunderdome event in place of one of the three debates Trump wants to mail in anyway, but what id give for an election where the fate of the free world wasn't at stake right now.

It's all blurry, how serious am I when I really just wish the election was over already so I could gauge how safe my family actually is versus hoping?

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

For me, that would start with the passing of a new Voting Rights Act to safeguard the sanctity our democracy and ensure that equal voting opportunity for all. that will be one of the biggest actions taken they can ensure we never are put in this position again

This will be the busiest and most crucial “first 100 days” in our lifetime. This is not simply a standard transition of power. This is the resuscitation of America from its dying breath. 

biden and his team need to be ready. 

This is has been my thinking as well   Figure out what measures you can take to make voting easier and more equitable.   Unfortunate that those measures will have to make it through the SC eventually, but that also gives dems a clear baseline, in a sense.   

My dream would be for Biden to break William H. Harrison's record for shortest presidential term.  After a couple of weeks, Biden says he can't serve and his veep takes over.

If you are expecting anything to come out of Biden's presidency; you are dreaming.  

All his presidency will be is provide stability after the chaos of Trump.  AS for any major legislation actually passing; very doubtful; even if Dems have full control.   The left will try to enact their agenda and while Biden himself maybe accommodating to some of that agenda;  not all Dems will go along.  I think the Dems will have a tough time agreeing on much and all the while; the GOP will try to undermine the Dems.  If the Dems don't kill the fillibuster; no Dem proposal will pass.  If the GOP still has the Senate; any Dem issue is DOA.

Cocaine Mitch will be doing everything to get the GOP back in power in 2022.  

If the GOP somehow won control back in 2022; you will see impeachment hearings in 2023.

AS for the campaign; **** being nice.  You want to win; then you get down and dirty. Trump hits you; you hit him back, twice as hard.  Biden and the Dems needs to eviscerate the GOP.  The fall election should be the most nasty election ever.   The Dems must paint the true picture that the future of the country is at stake. 

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Bloomberg should just give them the millions of dollars he's planning on spending on ads. 

I was thinking the exact same thing. I still wonder how serious he is about that though and if Biden could ever do anything that Bloomberg doesnt like to lose that promise of support. I never trusted Bloomberg so im starting from a place of skepticism, I guess. 

Edit: Now that I think about it. Giving the money to the Lincoln group would allow him to not support the Dems and go against Trump at the same time. Could be a really wise move. 

11 hours ago, Ricky Tan said:

Do we still vote in the presidential primary if all of the other candidates are gone?

The big dog part is over, but your ballot has other things on them - Congress, judges, school board,  Delegate selection for the (now virtual) convention.

In some places, the primary is the de facto election if you live in a slam-dunk district for your party. 

Trump cannot "shut down" Twitter.  He could (corruptly) direct the DoJ to investigate them under false pretenses, but that would result in a big legal battle that would last beyond the election.  

Hopefully Trump people do what they always do and boycott Twitter (but they won't because they'll miss out on Trump's unhinged rants and Q stuff).  

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

The Lincoln project isnt ****ing around with these adds. I cant wait to see them during football on Sundays. 

There's got to be at least one, probably already in the can, that just alternates back and forth between a desk sign reading "The Buck Stops Here", and Trump saying "I take no responsibility!"  

35 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Please Donald, get in a bitter feud with Twitter. 😂

. . . on Twitter.  

43 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Please Donald, get in a bitter feud with Twitter. 😂

Oh please. Please, please, please, please do.

Please whip your dick out Don. Stop talking about it..... and do it. We could all use a belly laugh.

Archived