Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You remove him by force. Those that aid in Trump staying; are charged with treason.It 

Sitting in the WH doesn't make you President. Biden gets sworn in and orders him removed.

We've already seen hopeful signs with regards to the military being willing to go along with his dictatorial dreams.

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Sitting in the WH doesn't make you President. Biden gets sworn in and orders him removed.

We've already seen hopeful signs with regards to the military being willing to go along with his dictatorial dreams.

If you want to look at the optimistic side of things, I was also reflecting on this today...

Does Trump seem like the kind of guy that treats the Secret Service well? Inspires loyalty? Makes them want to consider defending him if the US Marshals do show up?

Or, is it more likely that he treats them like furniture, they secretly despise him and serve out of professionalism and a sense of duty, and the second he's not President any more might enjoy frog marching him out of the White House themselves?

9 minutes ago, techboy said:

If you want to look at the optimistic side of things, I was also reflecting on this today...

Does Trump seem like the kind of guy that treats the Secret Service well? Inspires loyalty? Makes them want to consider defending him if the US Marshals do show up?

Or, is it more likely that he treats them like furniture, they secretly despise him and serve out of professionalism and a sense of duty, and the second he's not President any more might enjoy frog marching him out of the White House themselves?

I've felt this way for a while now.  He somehow stops the election and Pelosi takes over in January, the second she orders him thrown out on the front porch via Skype knuckles gonna start cracking.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I've felt this way for a while now.  He somehow stops the election and Pelosi takes over in January, the second she orders him thrown out on the front porch via Skype knuckles gonna start cracking.

Trump being replaced by Pelosi of all people is something I'm sure he has nightmares about.

Kinda hoping it happens.

I'm not liking the optics of what's going on at all. I love the gatherings and support shown all across the country, but I seriously think it's time to stop since corona is still around. This is going to spin out of control fast! 

Right now a transition to a national boycott of certain products would be more impactful.

44 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Trump being replaced by Pelosi of all people is something I'm sure he has nightmares about.

Kinda hoping it happens.

OMG. it's a dream scenario. That would kill him, and followed with a perp walk and prison we could all be happy.

Add: Although if there aren't elections Pelosi's term expires too, correct?

35 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'm not liking the optics of what's going on at all. I love the gatherings and support shown all across the country, but I seriously think it's time to stop since corona is still around. This is going to spin out of control fast! 

Right now a transition to a national boycott of certain products would be more impactful.

It's a science experiment forced upon us by current events. We are about to find out how virulent this thing really is. I agree with you on the fear of the pandemic, I also blame Trump for not trying to alleviate the anger and not addressing the risk of these gatherings. In his magical mind it will be proof that everything is ok to open up. I have no idea anymore, we are still figuring this thing out and taking way too many risks.

1 hour ago, techboy said:

Secret Service has an incredibly bad rep in house for racism (I heard this from someone who was an agent, and someone else that went through the process but washed out). 

Dunno how things went during the Obama years, but I doubt much has changed. He may be the best, or worst thing that has ever happened to them.

6 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Don't remember if someone posted this already, but I wanted to make sure it was posted. Really ticks me off. These guys should all be fired. 

dunno man, if my girl was pregnant, I’m not getting out of the car for some explanation....imo....not too smart on his part in thinking of her....not not saying the cops were foul....dude should know by now.

2 hours ago, techboy said:

Back when they were investigating/impeaching him, I made the statement that a good chunk of his detail is hoping to be the person who puts their hand on his head, so he doesn't hit his head getting into the squad car.  

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

Lisa Murkowski is apparently "struggling" on whether to back Trump in November. I love how she basically admitted that she's a total coward and was waiting for others to speak up first re: Mattis.

Yes, because tonight she got the dreaded Trump threat on social media to campaign for a primary opponent next time she runs.

Remember when Kyle Smith of National Review said "At least people in the mob had a good reason to be afraid for speaking out. This crowd are cowards because they'll afraid of being tweeted at!"

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Secret Service has an incredibly bad rep in house for racism (I heard this from someone who was an agent, and someone else that went through the process but washed out). 

Dunno how things went during the Obama years, but I doubt much has changed. He may be the best, or worst thing that has ever happened to them.

I work with a guy that used to handle Marine One operations before he joined my team. They're pretty much all heavy Trumpers and hated Obama.

3 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I work with a guy that used to handle Marine One operations before he joined my team. They're pretty much all heavy Trumpers and hated Obama.

Not surprising.  And judging from the scowls of several agents photographed with Dump and his family, he has hand picked the most ardent of them for his detail ( and I'm sure he wasn't lying when he said the youngest among them were itching for a fight at the WH).

Joe Biden during tonight's livestream: “There are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there that are just not very good people."

Pretty sure Trump supporters are more numerous than that.  

Archived