Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Today's Monmouth poll.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/documents/monmouthpoll_us_060320.pdf/

– Joe Biden currently holds an 11-point lead over Donald Trump in the presidential race as more voters say they trust the challenger to handle race relations in the country. The latest national Monmouth (“Mon-muth”) University Poll also finds somewhat more confidence in Biden’s ability to handle the post-pandemic recovery efforts with more voters thinking that the outbreak will hurt Trump’s reelection prospects than said the same two months ago. Most voters feel that limitations on holding in-person events during the pandemic will have no impact on the campaign’s tone.

Biden currently has the support of 52% of registered voters and Trump has the support of 41%. The Democrat’s lead has been slowly widening. It stood at 50% to 41% last month, 48% to 44% in April, and 48% to 45% in March. “The race continues to be largely a referendum on the incumbent.

The initial reaction to ongoing racial unrest in the country suggests that most voters feel Trump is not handling the situation all that well,” said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute. [Note: Most of the interviewing for this poll was completed before Trump’s appearance outside the White House on Monday.]

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The National numbers don’t mean much. It’s the state by state numbers. Trump can win the electoral college again and still be down in the national numbers.

An 11 point national lead is too much for Trump's electoral college advantage to overcome.  

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

An 11 point national lead is too much for Trump's electoral college advantage to overcome.  

Not really, if you engage in voter suppression and other tactics to win. If those national numbers remain that high in late Sept./Early Oct.; Trump will do everything to steal the election.

Heck, they are probably devising ways to do that now.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Not really, if you engage in voter suppression and other tactics to win. If those national numbers remain that high in late Sept./Early Oct.; Trump will do everything to steal the election.

Heck, they are probably devising ways to do that now.

Well that’s not what you said originally, is it?

38 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Ok, they're just using cardboard cutouts at this point, right?...

shining-twins.jpg

I love how it looks like Trump is pissed at Jesus on the cross because he's getting more attention than Trump is. You can practically see the thought bubble with "You think YOU were treated bad, let me tell you about how I'M treated!" in it. 

33 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why does he always have to have that laughably stupid “I’m so serious and tough” look on his face 

I remember when I was in high school and you were a **** if you smiled in pictures. I imagine its something like that only its a rich old guy who gets startled if there is too much noise around him. 

Archived