Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I'd love to laugh... If it was abundantly clear that this admin just likes to joke all the time (something that would merit being called out by itself, as it would be unbecoming), and not say/do what they mean (through policy, through direct quotation, and often indirect, disguised as gaffes, or "Jokes") and have it backed up by their numbskullish and cruel actions.

34 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So apparently the big reveal of all the fraud will be released on Hannity at 9.

some whackjob-caricature with some bogus background will give a conspiracy nutter bus tour, stopping at every popular site in crazytown, with film and graphs and videos and testimonials...and as it winds to a big finish with all the rightwingers clutching their mypillows to their chest and their nostrils flaring, the dude will rip off a latex mask and it will be sacha baron cohen

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Alternative view: the Secretary of State of the United States should be embarrassed and resign for making a joke about Trump continuing as president in a coup against the will of the people while playing into the narrative put out by the president and many of his supporters and aides.   

Dangerous words in dangerous times have dangerous consequences.  

Yes. He should be embarassed. 

also people are going out of their way to make a big deal about what was clearly a joke. 

it’s not even a question. It was clearly a joke. A bad joke, but still a joke. 

cnn made it sound like he ordered the army to surround the whitehouse and prevent anyone from coming in. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

cnn made it sound like he ordered the army to surround the whitehouse and prevent anyone from coming in. 

I don't think we're there...yet.  Hopefully we never will be...but...the last couple of days times two months....we'll see what's left.

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I don't think we're there...yet.  Hopefully we never will be...but...the last couple of days times two months....we'll see what's left.

No, we’re obviously not there yet. 

cnn is. I’m sure some other people are. But the rest of us in reality arent. 

which was my point ;)

Archived