Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

6 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Here is the common thing Kayleigh, the reason why you and you idiot boss is suing cities like Detroit, Philly, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Vegas and claiming voter fraud is *drum roll please* Black people came out and voted his racist ass out and these are the cities where majority Black people live. I wish the media would start calling a spade a spade. 

33 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Here is the common thing Kayleigh, the reason why you and you idiot boss is suing cities like Detroit, Philly, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Vegas and claiming voter fraud is *drum roll please* Black people came out and voted his racist ass out and these are the cities where majority Black people live. I wish the media would start calling a spade a spade. 

True

And even moreso they were joined by Latinos and gays and whites and young voters, etc., etc., their ultimate nightmare- people actually coming together to see that their enemy is not each other but those with the foot on their neck and a hand in their wallets.

All the -isms were on display this year- racism, sexism, ageism, hell geographism, the supposed North deriding the South, the West Coast talkin **** about flyover country, etc., urb vs suburb, parents vs TINKs, all of it. Every possible imaginable button got pushed to try and keep the ball rolling because in a boiled down, Occams razor kinda way, the one thing all oppression fears is that the populace looks past their differences to come together and tear the ****er down. For millenia they have promoted this us vs them mentality, indocrinated whole nations with it because it is THE ultimate tool of control.

The dam is breaking and they're all outta fingers to plug the leaks.

7 hours ago, Springfield said:

If only they were as concerned about coronavirus as they are about voter fraud...

If only they worked this hard for anything that actually made this country a better place. Literally anything at all but instead all this energy and effort is used to remain in power to continue grifting and conning people 

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Have you "Ate"?????

Did this **** fail 2nd grade language arts?

Grammar is for effete liberal elites who hate America and freedom and god. 

REAL people talk English with prepositions at the end of the sentences dammeit!       

(I know that's not how one would spell dammit, but was trying to mimic the vaguely southern right-wing virtue signaling accent so many of these people affect)

I'm thinking of a few lines that I wish Joe would use, here and there.  About the "transition" and things.  

1)  "Hey, they're Republicans.  They're a lot better at ****ing things up than they are at fixing them."  

2)  "If I wasn't willing to deal with a pile of Republican ****ups, I shouldn't have run."  

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

It sounds like every single Republican election observer was named Karen lol...

:ols: 

Yeah no kidding. That whole thread really does read like the grievances of an annoying entitled white girl. 

"There were big people watching me. Black people"

"The liberals were mean to me"

"This lawyer seemed pretty liberal"

"I saw a guy do something with a ballot. It seemed fishy"

"We got kicked out!"  (no mention of the fact that they were acting like jackasses and harassing poll workers)

"A poll worker was wearing a BLM tshirt!"

All of this clearly adds up to the biggest conspiracy in US history.

17 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm thinking of a few lines that I wish Joe would use, here and there.  About the "transition" and things.  

1)  "Hey, they're Republicans.  They're a lot better at ****ing things up than they are at fixing them."  

2)  "If I wasn't willing to deal with a pile of Republican ****ups, I shouldn't have run."  

But then he'd sound like Trump. 

Part of me is thinking that the continuing attention on Four Seasons has gone from Internet humorous creativity to perpetuating an urban legend.  (Specifically, the notion that they somehow "booked a parking lot" thinking they were reserving a hotel convention center.  I want to say that "hey, it's cute to make fun, but let's not just feed an unsupported invention."  

But then, a second voice in my head (they often argue with each other) says "Oh, yeah, smarty pants?  You want to claim they selected that venue on purpose?"  

I’m feeling better about the election today. I really think it’s a Trump move to say “look over here” while he does nefarious things elsewhere in our government. So, I fear for the government in the near future, but ultimately, we will dig out from this mountainous turd. I just wish they face treason charges if they are intentionally not focused on defending this country and are focused on defending The giant turd muffin. 

also, I don’t think Joe should start pointing fingers at Republicans as a whole. He will need their help with getting into office and helping to turn the country around. There are a few high profile ones that are asses, to be nice. But, there seem to be many across this country that want to move on. 

But, screw the Turdsters. They can dry in the sun and rot for all I care.

11 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

This is in turns brilliant, hilarious and, ultimately, devastating:

Kenyan Journalist Reports on U.S. Election Like Americans Report on Other Elections 

https://boingboing.net/2020/11/08/kenyan-journalist-reports-on-us-election-like-americans-report-on-other-elections.html

"The politically-troubled, disease ravaged US"

"Heightened risk of tribal violence"

"The ethnically polarized US"

I mean...he ain't wrong. But damn is that eye-opening. 

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

This is in turns brilliant, hilarious and, ultimately, devastating:

Kenyan Journalist Reports on U.S. Election Like Americans Report on Other Elections 

https://boingboing.net/2020/11/08/kenyan-journalist-reports-on-us-election-like-americans-report-on-other-elections.html

This was hilarious, especially the part where he mentioned “technicals”. Anybody reading this in Somalia is all like 😂😂😂😂

Archived