Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

Disagree.  

It's entirely possible that all the Sheriff is saying, is that the alleged terrorists were smart enough not to discuss terrorism in front of the sheriff.  

It’s possible that the sheriff upon learning people he knew, and shared a public stage with, were arrested on terrorism charges didn’t look up anything the fbi released concerning the plot.  I don’t think it’s likely though.  I also don’t think this worrisome sheriff believes that explosives, and bomb making training, are a normal part of making a citizens arrest.  He went out of his way to defend them and justify their wanting to get hands on the governor.

44 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Investigate the sherriff.

Sounds like an accomplice.

Nothing to see here. Just patriotic militia men making a citizen’s arrest of an elected governor who they disagree with. Is the Sheriff trying to claim kidnapping by armed militia is legal if the victim of the kidnapping is accused (by them) of a felony?

And would ‘resisting arrest’ by the Governor’s security team be legal?

20 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Nothing to see here. Just patriotic militia men making a citizen’s arrest of an elected governor who they disagree with. Is the Sheriff trying to claim kidnapping by armed militia is legal if the victim of the kidnapping is accused (by them) of a felony?

And would ‘resisting arrest’ by the Governor’s security team be legal?

from the NYTimes 

The group that planned the kidnapping met repeatedly over the summer for firearms training and combat drills and practiced building explosives, the F.B.I. said. Members also gathered several times to discuss the mission, including in the basement of a shop that was accessible only through a “trap door” under a rug.

The men spied on Ms. Whitmer’s vacation home in August and September, even looking under a highway bridge for places they could place and detonate a bomb to distract the authorities, the F.B.I. said. They indicated that they wanted to take Ms. Whitmer hostage before the election in November, and one man said they should take her to a “secure location” in Wisconsin for a “trial,” Richard J. Trask II, an F.B.I. special agent, said in the criminal complaint.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/us/michigan-militia-whitmer.html

These dudes practiced bomb making and scouted a bridge looking for where to plant a bomb.  This sheriff claiming citizens arrest is a outrageous.

37 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Can the sheriff be arrested by citizens on suspicion of conspiracy to commit kidnapping?

Can you be arrested for conspiring to arrest a sheriff on suspicion of conspiracy to commit a kidnapping?

Turtles all the way down. 

19 minutes ago, visionary said:

Not going to lie, I’d watch Trumps.  I know what Biden is going to say, but Trump could randomly declare a member of the audience a Chinese spy.... and I want to make jokes about that in real time.  

2 hours ago, Mooka said:

Investigate the sherriff.

Sounds like an accomplice.

yup.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

By the way, apparently Dole is 97 years old.  (I looked it up because I was curious)

He's still alive?  I assumed it had to be someone else with the same name.

28 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Dueling town halls. Biden’s probably rates higher. Other than the cult; people have tuned out the idiot. Ready to move on.

I'll watch the clips of Trump's town hall on Colbert and Meyers instead.

Archived