Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

53 minutes ago, Destino said:

Not going to lie, I’d watch Trumps.  I know what Biden is going to say, but Trump could randomly declare a member of the audience a Chinese spy.... and I want to make jokes about that in real time.  

I’d also like the latest breaking news from 2015 on Hilary’s email server.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

"I refuse to do a debate, unless I can try to infect you.  But I'll do a town hall."  

43 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Dueling town halls. Biden’s probably rates higher. Other than the cult; people have tuned out the idiot. Ready to move on.

Who do you think is going to show up for Trump?  (Or be allowed in?)  

A federal judge issued an order Friday night barring enforcement of Gov. Greg Abbott’s Oct. 1 proclamation that limited counties to one mail-in ballot drop-off location.

U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman said Abbott’s order placed an unacceptable burden on the voting rights of elderly and disabled Texans, who are most likely to request a mail-in ballot and to hand deliver those ballots early to ensure that they are counted.

These voters are also particularly vulnerable to COVID-19, the judge said.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

🤔

I love how she's acting like that's some sort of surprise and huge reveal. 

Um, yep. That's true, and we're pretty open about it.

I think of it like curing smallpox. We wanted to completely eradicate it and make sure it never happens again to future generations. 

6 hours ago, visionary said:

I've heard that supposedly, "Satan" is literally a name meaning "the opposer" or some such.  

And frankly, that's not a bad label for the Republican Party, for my entire lifetime.  

If there's a law mandating equal treatment for all citizens, they oppose it.  Doesn't matter the circumstances, or the group, or how obvious the unequal treatment is.  They oppose it.  

If there's something opposing pollution, they oppose it.  Every single time.  They don;t even have to know what the pollution is, they're opposed to stopping it.  

If there is something that makes life better for millions of Americans, they oppose it.  Every single time.  

Heck, if somebody wants to slow down an epidemic that is killing 1,000 Americans a day, they will oppose it.  Across the board.  

Archived