Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I would go with this. 

During the last debate President Trump was bragging that Obama left a large number of judicial vacancies.  This is false, Obama was blocked by Republicans from the Constitutional duty Trump and McConnell are affirming.  This is not just the Supreme Court, many cases are decided at the Appellate level.  Big issues like Gun Rights and Abortion should not be solved by the Courts, yet Republicans are trying to use the Courts to impose policies that they cannot pass legislation on.  For instance, Texas is fighting to prevent mail in voters, and appealing to Federal Courts to change the rules.

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

They know a new stimulus will be needed.  They just want to be able to blame Biden for it and vote against it and later run on "the Dems blew up the deficit by X trillion dollars right after taking office" blah blah blah.  

They’re also holding out hope they can keep the senate and stonewall the stimulus altogether so they can blame Biden for the crappy economy. 

53 minutes ago, visionary said:

Jesus. I swear the entire MAGA phenomenon is like a constantly running loop for a massive study in compensation mechanisms. 

HOW TO BE A TRUMP MURICAN:

BIG TRUCKS

BIG FLAGS

BIG BOATS

BIG GUNS

I feel like we're actually living in the America from Idiocracy.

22 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Jesus. I swear the entire MAGA phenomenon is like a constantly running loop for a massive study in compensation mechanisms. 

HOW TO BE A TRUMP MURICAN:

BIG TRUCKS

BIG FLAGS

BIG BOATS

BIG GUNS

little dicks

I feel like we're actually living in the America from Idiocracy.

FTFY

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

They know a new stimulus will be needed.  They just want to be able to blame Biden for it and vote against it and later run on "the Dems blew up the deficit by X trillion dollars right after taking office" blah blah blah.  

In other words, projection.  

Archived