Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, visionary said:

It’s not that there weren’t Hillary Clinton supporters in The Villages in 2016, said Chris Stanley, president of the community’s Democratic Club. There were.

But there was also “an overwhelming sense in 2016 of ‘we’ve got this in the bag.’ There was a level of complacency that she’d win,” said Stanley. “Now there’s a heightened sense of urgency, and in many ways, Trump has been our best recruiting tool ever.”

This is what I want to hear, this makes me feel better than any polling ever could.

If he loses the EC bigly and he's still sick, I see him attempting this. New York State won't dismiss the state investigation. If Pence pardons him, it's the end of Pence's career just like Ford. And a pardon only works for federal prosecutions. 

This is if he doesn't think he will be successful if he pardons himself. If he tries that, it will be a Supreme Court case, which I don't think they will do because what if a Democrat tries it.

I know there's been speculation about Trump not showing up at a Biden inauguration, but that original tweet was from six hours ago and if it was something that Trump said today, I think there would be widespread reporting of him saying it. I put this one in the category of that other tweet indicating Trump is negotiating his resignation......seems like garbage.

3 hours ago, visionary said:

At a Mike Pence rally in The Villages, Florida. I’d say about a quarter of people here are wearing masks. People have pushed their socially distanced chairs together. The Villages is America’s largest retirement village, aka the most vulnerable to Covid-19

It's also the place with the highest rate of STDs in the US.  

Archived