Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Honestly, part of me wishes he'd actually pulled that ludicrous stunt because of the sheer amount of ridicule he would have received for it. It would have been a never ending meme for the rest of time. 

I had the same reaction.  At first I was like WTF, then I was like...****, it can't get much worse.  Maybe it would have woken up some of his dumbass followers but nah, probably not, they'd have loved it.  And then there'd be Superman shirts with a T instead of an S or something.  

Yeah I get plenty of texts and emails from the Biden campaign. Though none of them are anywhere near as needy and creepy sounding as some of the ones I've seen posted from the Trump campaign. 

I still do love how much money the Trump campaign managed to completely waste to no good end. But that's what you get when you give a ton of money to a lifelong huckster and grifter who's been a failure at pretty much every business he's ever started.

43 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I had the same reaction.  At first I was like WTF, then I was like...****, it can't get much worse.  Maybe it would have woken up some of his dumbass followers but nah, probably not, they'd have loved it.  And then there'd be Superman shirts with a T instead of an S or something.  

I'm actually not convinced he'd even be able to rip his own shirt open.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Irishmen dont get VIP status. 🤠

if non-VIP means being targeted less by political spammers, then I’ll try to cope with my lower societal status.

I did check my spam folder but did not see anything from Joe or Kamala, but Natalie did send me an email asking if I preferred lacy lingerie or her naughty black leather outfit.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

A family in my neighborhood has not only a Trump flag (one of many on the same street, but a huge photo of “Rocky Trump”.  

The difference here is Rocky ran up the steps. Trump could barely walk down a ramp. 

Archived