Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

i read this thread...start to finish.   all 50 ****ing pages.  

its like reading the Brothers Karamazov     (fascinating, yet tortuously long and slow..... )

but on the whole, reading this is mostly refreshing, and helps to clean out the pure bile that has built up in the back of my throat from reading what the President of The United States of America has been saying.    

thanks folks. 

• Like 5

I hear and understand.   

Trump was entirely correct.  in everything he has ever said.   truth springs from his lips like the crystal clear call of a hawk, about to dispatch his prey.

and now, my friends and i will be heading out for an ice cold beer.

neo_nazi_skinheads_by_themistrunsred-d52rzcr.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mcsluggo said:

I hear and understand.   

Trump was entirely correct.  in everything he has ever said.   truth springs from his lips like the crystal clear call of a hawk, about to dispatch his prey.

and now, my friends and i will be heading out for an ice cold beer.

Make it a Trump Beer.  It's brewed in Slovenia, but it does come in a red, white and blue can.

56 minutes ago, Keith Huddleston said:

I'm pleased to see that my alma mater, the University of Florida, has canceled Richard Spencer's scheduled appearance on September 12:

http://www.gainesville.com/news/20170816/uf-denies-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-campus-platform

Last thing I wanted is to see another Charlottesville occur in my beloved Gainesville FL (And I know there is a thread on these boards that mocks Florida, but if you ever lived In Gaineville, you wouldn't want to live anywhere else: Beautiful weather, beaches less than an hour away, University of Florida and all its sporting/culutral activites available, nice friendly locals with liberal tendencies, and unlike the rest of Florida, rarely gets hit by a hurricane. Best town on the east coast, PERIOD.)

Spencer, to my shame, has a degree from my alma mater, the University of Chicago.  

When the University of Chicago recently released a statement indicating that free speech was its central value, that it would not permit censorship or have "safe spaces" etc., it got a lot of publicity.   Spencer immediately wrote the University asking to speak there.

The response: "we believe in free speech, but we only invite speakers with something useful to say, who add value to serious and reasoned discourse.  You aren't one of them."

:ols:  

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

snowflake. I think he gave out his phone number too.

Compare and contrast this video with his hyper macho bull**** in that Vice news piece.

By the way, he gave out this number... (631) 791-5842.  That's the number he gave out publicly "if law enforcement wants [him] to turn [himself] in or wants to know [his] location."  I wonder who will answer if that number is called?  Will someone find out and report back?

Edited by Dan T.

Please watch that video. Hes literally crying about how unfair it is. Here is the youtube link to it. Its totally worth it. I have it on repeat in the office. On all the TVs. 

Well I dont know how to make it not embed the video so get it from up top 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Compare and contrast this video with his hyper macho bull**** in that Vice news piece.

By the way, he gave out this number... (631) 791-5842.  That's the number he gave out publicly "if law enforcement wants [him] to turn [himself] in or wants to know [his] location."  I wonder who will answer if that number is called?  Will someone find out and report back?

The video has been posted for a pretty long while now. Had to have a lot of calls by now. I googled the number and he's got the number listed right on his own little website, with what appears to be his home address listed too...at least a mailing address. 

Edited by SoulSkin

13 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Number is already down unfortunately. I swear i always get to those things just a step too late. To my great disappointment. 

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Please watch that video. Hes literally crying about how unfair it is. Here is the youtube link to it. Its totally worth it. I have it on repeat in the office. On all the TVs. 

Well I dont know how to make it not embed the video so get it from up top 

Ken, I'd be lying if I said my men weren't committing crimes.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1

Remember that Chris Cantwell is the one saying in the Vice News video that he wished someone was in the White House that was like Donald Trump, only more racist.  Because Trump "gave his daughter to a Jew."

"I don't think that you could feel about race the way that I do and watch that Kushner **** walk around with that beautiful girl, OK?" he said

~~

I wonder if Donald Trump thinks of him as "one of the good ones."

Here's the Southern Poverty Law Center's write up on Christopher Cantwell.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/christopher-cantwell

7 hours ago, twa said:

yes, but she was a sick joke that earned you Trump.

Earned us. Based on a minority of the people who voted of those that bothered to do so.

So now the jokes on us and not many people are laughing.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Hey, at least I didn't start multiple threads this time!

I suppose thats something we can cling to in this whole mess :-)

• Like 5

Fun watching various fox news hosts working out how to best support "preserving our historical heritage" as one of their primary themes (and of course making "the left" as at least as culpable as the white supremacists) in going forward to patch-up and recast this event and then continue their desire/hope for moving us all back to a whitey white white hetero old testament land (but with more cowbell and that lovely sickheaded uber-xtianity).

• Like 2

Anyone watches FOX's attempt to pivot who tries to continue the narrative that modern conservative isn't laced with racism has blinders on. At least there are a few voices on FOX who are condemning this. I've seen one or two guests speak out leaving host befuddled as to how to spin this.

The rightwing media needs to think carefully about their marching orders and how they are being asked to march.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Try (631) 867-5309, ask for Jenny.

Oooh just tried the first number again. It rang this time but he didn't pick up. Voicemail. I'll try back again later. 

Any requests on what I should tell him? I already had something in mind but it's just vile **** talking so I'm open to suggestions

Btw i strongly believe that most white supremacists are soft ass ****es when they are forced to man up. That's why they're attracted to such a group and so desperately cling to this false idea of a greater white culture (nothing like Nazi's calling slavic Russia the one true white nation.) They need something bigger than themselves to face the world. Throw in hate taught from their parents or influences from the internet or social anxiety, a perceived lack of options and the bitterness that stirs or the anger from being born with a tiny dick and/or never getting any **** or some level of combination from the four and instead of family or religion or a normal social group or you know, just manning up, they turn to Nazism. It's all rather pathetic really. 

• Like 1

I don't really understand the "preserving history" argument when it comes to monuments.  Usually monuments are built to honor a person or event.  You can read about history itself in a book or in a museum without statues/monuments being built in it's name.   

Would people think it's appropriate to build a monument for a general who led a battalion into war against the native americans in the name of "preserving history?"

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Fun watching various fox news hosts working out how to best support "preserving our historical heritage" as one of their primary themes (and of course making "the left" as at least as culpable as the white supremacists) in going forward to patch-up and recast this event and then continue their desire/hope for moving us all back to a whitey white white hetero old testament land (but with more cowbell and that lovely sickheaded uber-xtianity).

"War on History".  

(Granted, it's war on revisionist history, but who's paying attention?)  

• Like 1