Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsweek: Alex Jones and Other Conservatives Call For Civil War Against Liberals

Springfield

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I really don’t think InfoWars will survive this. 

Jones is facing multiple libel lawsuits. He has no reediming qualities and is going to get reamed in the courts. 

I wonder what this will mean for the conspiracy ecosystem that is increasingly shifting to outright harassment of individuals rather than Bigfoot and alien theories.

I hope the courts get this right.

Lord I hope you’re right.  

12 hours ago, Springfield said:

Man, I’d love for more outlets to bounce these “conservative” voices.

How long until Fox News cries outrage on the left for killing “freedom of speech”.

I'm already seeing the complaining among the Trump supporters on social media. Even one's who don't like him.

48 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

I'm already seeing the complaining among the Trump supporters on social media. Even one's who don't like him.

Im even seeing op-eds from liberals crying foul.  The resident cnn moron compared alex jones to his like of rap, elvis presley, and the catcher in the rye, all things he loves which were banned at one time

So tired of this.

1.  You do not have the right to yell fire in a crowded theater.  Period.

2.  These are private companies.  This IS NOT censorship.  If you dont like it, start a website and put all of alex jones on your site.  Otherwise stfu, thanks in advance.

The government overreach, in this case, would be if the government required privare companies to broadcast alex jones.  Anyone with dissenting opinion to this needs to wipe a booger on their forehead and go sit in the corner with a dunce cap

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, zoony said:

The government overreach, in this case, would be if the government required privare companies to broadcast alex jones.  Anyone with dissenting opinion to this needs to wipe a booger on their forehead and go sit in the corner with a dunce cap

Wiping it on your forehead seems like a waste of a perfectly good booger. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So is it fair to assume (due to the rageout) that this man sexually molests reptiles behind closed doors?

There is no evidence that he doesnt.... (>_>) 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, zoony said:

The government overreach is that they'll use this and russian bots as an excuse to regulate the internet.  Big money donors, like Hollywood, have been wanting to change the law regarding website liability for user generated content for some time.  This provides an excuse to do that and so much more.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, c slag said:

The words "war" and "liberal" are two words that really excite the base and thus improves ratings 

That and now media outlets are alive with more conspiracy theories claiming this was only done by companies to influence the coming elections.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, No Excuses said:

I really don’t think InfoWars will survive this. 

Jones is facing multiple libel lawsuits. He has no reediming qualities and is going to get reamed in the courts. 

I wonder what this will mean for the conspiracy ecosystem that is increasingly shifting to outright harassment of individuals rather than Bigfoot and alien theories.

I hope the courts get this right.

I think Bigfoot is fuzzy, thats the problem. Its not the photographers fault.

- Mitch Hedberg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

So so the media is our enemy? I agree that it is not the primaries being an issue if it was, congress could work together after the elections

You DO realize that you responded to a post that's over a year old, right?