Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

31 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They are going to learn how to fake those Arizona ballots at this rate. And you better believe the Russians and the Chinese are going to be all over that ****. 

They don't have to fake a thing.
All they have to do is say whatever the **** they want and the Nazis will bellow and scream and dare anyone to stop them.

It's the playbook. It doesn't matter how outrageous it is. repeat a lie enough and it becomes a fact. And the only people they need to believe it are just enough to be able to force their way.

The United States needs to immediately end arguing, debating and entertaining any more of this bull****.

**** these people, and **** them NOW.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Bang said:

They don't have to fake a thing.
All they have to do is say whatever the **** they want and the Nazis will bellow and scream and dare anyone to stop them.

It's the playbook. It doesn't matter how outrageous it is. repeat a lie enough and it becomes a fact. And the only people they need to believe it are just enough to be able to force their way.

The United States needs to immediately end arguing, debating and entertaining any more of this bull****.

**** these people, and **** them NOW.

~Bang

The Congress needs to add severe punishment for voter suppression to their voter rights bill: at least ten years of prison without time off for "good" behavior, fines starting at $250,000 and up for level of legislator, and permanent loss of their voting rights. All of the above should be the punishment. It's beyond time to make these traitors pay for denying people their right to vote.

• Like 3

That AZ audit will never be "completed" because every time it turns up with no fraud, it will just be an opportunity for an even crazier conspiracy to be pulled out of thin air.  The second it was made known they were checking ballots for "bamboo particles" it was time for actual officials to step in and say, Okay this is over, but no one seems to want to stand up to the mob and say enough is enough.   All this of course is coming after the vote had already been audited by the GOP and it turned up no fraud in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not to give Paul credit, but as an uninformed observer I can’t help but notice a semantic game. 

He’s saying there was join research on this 

fauci is saying they did not fund research for china

not against the idea Paul is lying it outright just dumb. But it seemed like they were saying two different things and I’ve just seen too many people deny something by playing a semantics game that doesn’t actually refute the claim ...

30 minutes ago, tshile said:

Not to give Paul credit, but as an uninformed observer I can’t help but notice a semantic game. 

not against the idea Paul is lying it outright just dumb. But it seemed like they were saying two different things and I’ve just seen too many people deny something by playing a semantics game that doesn’t actually refute the claim ...

The Republicans are playing semantic games. Please don't encourage their **** and penchant for lying about everything.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Its entirely possible that to refute the claim you need to get into specifics that either 1) don't exist so it would be nonsensical to even try or 2) are so detailed they wouldn't matter. 

You know how these people make arguments. They build lie on lie until its literally impossible to address the claim when its entirely built on bull**** from the start. Though I understand what you are saying. That the average person hears that and comes away feel like Fauci is being dodgey. I dont think there is anything you can do about that sometimes. It is what it is. If you choose to believe anything Ran ****ing Paul says about anything you aren't reasonable anyway (not you, you. Other people you. Stupid people you) 

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The Republicans are playing semantic games. Please don't encourage their **** and penchant for lying about everything.

Thanks for actually addressing the point and not just repeating your tired shtick 

57 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its entirely possible that to refute the claim you need to get into specifics that either 1) don't exist so it would be nonsensical to even try or 2) are so detailed they wouldn't matter. 

You know how these people make arguments. They build lie on lie until its literally impossible to address the claim when its entirely built on bull**** from the start. Though I understand what you are saying. That the average person hears that and comes away feel like Fauci is being dodgey. I dont think there is anything you can do about that sometimes. It is what it is. If you choose to believe anything Ran ****ing Paul says about anything you aren't reasonable anyway (not you, you. Other people you. Stupid people you) 

I don’t even know that many people pick up on it honestly. It seems to me people do this because they get away with it. 

It seems to me the question is:

was their joint research and if there was, what was the extent 

how does that differ from “funding” the Chinese 

also Paul went into something weird at the end where he mentioned the joint research was on sars. 

someone is definitely playing semantics. What I don’t know (because this is over my head and not something I’m aware of) is which one it is. 

if I were to bet money it would be Paul being a liar and/or idiot. 

but I think there’s more info needed on that discussion because it appeared to me the two were talking past each other and about something different (semantics games)

(at least for someone that’s not informed on these specific matters - I realize some people are and don’t need clarification)

Here is the entire clip. What it boils down to is Fauci knows that we fund the research here in America and understands that Paul is trying to twist that into “You helped fund Chinas research into this so it’s your fault”. Fauci doesn’t really have time in this kind of setting to go through the details. All of that is intentional by Paul to make fundraising clips just like you say. 

The entire thing gives a bit more color, but it’s still murky. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Rand Paul couldn't get certified by the national Opthalmology board. So he created his own, staffed it with family members, and claimed he's certified by it.

Is this the medical equivalent of telling people that your mom said you were cool and she wouldn't lie to you?

• Haha 1