Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Dominion suing Fox News now lol...Rudy, Powell, My Pillow guy, Fox...Dominion be like:

saw a comment on Twitter: 

“Dominion better calm down or they’re going to be facing an anti-trust lawsuit after they own Fox News, OANN, and Newsmax” 

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

So the party of free markets wants to force private companies to publish books they don't want to sell to people who don't want to buy them.

tenor.gif

and yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, clietas said:

One of the best things about Bidens Presidency so far imo is he's not constantly trying to sell me a hat, or a shirt, or a ****ing teddy bear. 

I kinda want that Cruz mullet tank top tho. 😎

I dunno..."MAGA in the Back" sounds like a tattoo on Marjorie Taylor Greene's lower back.  Maybe if they had it without the logo?  

• Haha 2

Here's the thing about the sewer.  There are a ton of "conservative legal journalists" who can smartly spin differently than all the racists, QANON sewer people and other nuts.  In their writings, they ignore And they spin legal theories, hand wring about cancel culture and free speech and provide legal weight to the racist, vote suppresing GOP.  They have been more than willing to assist in cleverly defending the GOP stance in a natural, non-viceral way.   These are the people who wrote the legal weapons that were attacking Obamacare, that attack Roe vs. Wade, that defend gun rights, etc.  

They are the dressed up business end of the sewer people.  They constantly would ignore and hand wave Trumps and acted like they didn't have to respond or post about it.  Similar to the way certain people had no problem launching attacks on Hunter Biden during the election... 

I don't like naming people anymore... but there has to be a point where "crossing bright lines" like blatant racism and voter suppression should upset even this class of people.  

• Like 1