Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

I don’t understand I though Trump was STOPPING the child sex trafficking??

Over under on how long it takes for the “Well is 15/16/17 really underage?” argument to be on the table for Republicans? 

It’s already been on the table for years:

We Now Know Why Right Wing Legislators in Some States Are Fighting to Preserve Child Marriage Laws

The quiet horrors of Cally Gingrich

It’s time to talk about something that has weighed heavily on my mind for years now. It’s time to talk about this.

020c3d4b-2fce-4c80-9bd7-eb65db6b7e58_320

Now, casual followers of Callista Gingrich’s social media already know of the more overt horrors held within. There is the alarming overuse of the FaceTune app, which is normally used to smooth out blemishes but can also be used to remove any indication that Newt Gingrich has a neck.

Click on the link for more

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, clietas said:

Ive only been to SD. What am I missing further north?

Canada...which for some reason I always anthropomorphize  as a polite and apologetic moose drinking beer.

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Everyone focusing on the housing and pipes stupidity...but she also calls out "research" as a waste of spending.  What an incredibly good point.  I mean...why do research to figure out how to make a resilient power grid?  Texas didn't, afterall, and its not like they ever experienced large area outages from a cold snap or something like that.  Or, hey, why even bother researching how to keep some teenager in North Korea from dicking around with our nuclear power plants water cooling system?  ...pffft...such a waste that whole "research" thing.  How insightful Ms. Noem.

You'd think she'd be more supportive of research so we could finally figure out how she got her head so far up her ass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Canada...which for some reason I always anthropomorphize  as a polite and apologetic moose drinking beer.

Everyone focusing on the housing and pipes stupidity...but she also calls out "research" as a waste of spending.  What an incredibly good point.  I mean...why do research to figure out how to make a resilient power grid?  Texas didn't, afterall, and its not like they ever experienced large area outages from a cold snap or something like that.  Or, hey, why even bother researching how to keep some teenager in North Korea from dicking around with our nuclear power plants water cooling system?  ...pffft...such a waste that whole "research" thing.  How insightful Ms. Noem.

You'd think she'd be more supportive of research so we could finally figure out how she got her head so far up her ass.

I suspect she disapproves of research because it so often gets in the way of her world view.

10 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

6 minutes ago, youngestson said:

I suspect she disapproves of research because it so often gets in the way of her world view.

Yeah, "research" is basically the same as saying "science" and we know how Republicans feel about science. 

• Like 1

I am still bewildered when corporations gouge customers for various things and the usual defenders trot out to defend it, even when the gouging almost always correlates with the CEO or shareholders raising their own salaries and bonuses etc etc.....it has nothing to do with "the cost of doing business" nor is any of the price gouging benefitting the employees of the company themselves.   Not that the gouging would be justified regardless but I am so tired of the narrative when this happens.  It's corporate greed plain and simple.

• Like 2