Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

19 minutes ago, clietas said:

Chief Justice Scalias thoughts on secession. 

Republican party has definitely changed a lot over the past ten years tho.

Yes.  But the modern GOP won't admit that the war is settled.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My brother lives in California. He was so frustrated with Trump and the limitations on state tax deductions that the idea of California succeeding was starting to appeal to him.  He is one of those guys who has to pay more than half of what he earns in state and federal taxes.  He is not a big fan of subsidizing the red state heathens.

So strange to me that someone gets mad about how much they pay in federal taxes, and wants his state to have more control over their own taxpayers money, thinks that they have to leave the nation so they can escape from the people whose primary goal has been lower federal taxes and increased state/local control.

5 hours ago, Nerm said:

So strange to me that someone gets mad about how much they pay in federal taxes, and wants his state to have more control over their own taxpayers money, thinks that they have to leave the nation so they can escape from the people whose primary goal has been lower federal taxes and increased state/local control.

hard to care about their tax policy when they are literal nazis 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

GIF by Giphy QA

They won't fight. Every republican senator in the senate will simply pick one of

(1) "I didn't hear it"

(2) "No comment"

or

(3) "President Trump certainly has an interesting sense of humor, but I don't think he meant it the way you're implying.  I'm sure it was just a joke and as usual you in the media are overreacting."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

But he is a son of a ****.

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Then how did he come out a turtle?

Well you see Poker, when a mommy dog and daddy turtle love each other very much...

1570833896_download(8).jpeg.c09b0c4e1e9861dfa824cb959ffc6920.jpeg

Their offspring will have genetic similarities of both parents:

1279194251_download(10).jpeg.ae2281f1549489d83268893e315012ae.jpeg

1045791452_download(9).jpeg.3c58304d55b88b3ff291e30d1a6c8fc1.jpeg

Its just science really

• Haha 15

57 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Nikki Haley, after criticizing Trump after January 6th and predicting that he would never run for federal office again, today said that she would not run for the GOP nomination in 2024 if Trump decides to run again.

How spineless can you get?

Anyone who runs against Trump in the 24 GOP primary is wasting their time. The GOP voters will give it to Trump in a landslide; should he chose to run.

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Anyone who runs against Trump in the 24 GOP primary is wasting their time. The GOP voters will give it to Trump in a landslide; should he chose to run.

I really hope so. 

I don't see it. Don't see Trump putting in the effort. Don't see him risking rejection. Could see him trying to keep the money. 

But if I could pick the GOP nominee for '24, it's him.