Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don’t understand I though Trump was STOPPING the child sex trafficking??

Over under on how long it takes for the “Well is 15/16/17 really underage?” argument to be on the table for Republicans? 

Dude. I’ve been saying it for a while. So have many others. The republicans are just doing a ton of projecting. Every time they come out hard on things they wind up being it themselves. 

child molestation. Terrorists/traitors. Tax leaches. Doesn’t really matter.

• Thanks 2

So MAGA already has been willing to overlook Gym Jordan allegedly looking the other way when it came to sexual assault, now another one of their hero's might have been up to no good involving a 17 year old?  Gee, it's almost as #SaveTheChildren was another empty slogan that in actual practice, was meaningless.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

So MAGA already has been willing to overlook Gym Jordan allegedly looking the other way when it came to sexual assault, now another one of their hero's might have been up to no good involving a 17 year old?  Gee, it's almost as #SaveTheChildren was another empty slogan that in actual practice, was meaningless.

They very nearly elected Roy Moore. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, visionary said:

That one's not gonna age well.  

(See what I did there?)

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Heck, already been done, with Congressional pages.  "Well, if he'd done that in Florida, it would have been legal."  

• Haha 2