Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I don't get it. If you're running around scamming and lying to everyone, why would you put yourself in the spotlight like Santos has done? He's just like Trump, too stupid to know when he got away with something. If these people would just go away, resign and shut up, I doubt they would see any legal prosecution. The longer Santos plays this game, the more **** comes out and the higher chance of an indictment comes (I'm sure its way to late for him to back out now anyways). Whatever, I'm just watching at this point.

Because he's a Russian, and he's here on a mission.

They know that lies, deceptions, and even being outed as a straight up spy won't make any difference to the GOP or their base, Trumpian or otherwise.. , and the fact that any normal person wants him out only makes them happier.

They know this, they created it.
And they created him.

that's my bet.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, Bang said:

Because he's a Russian, and he's here on a mission.

They know that lies, deceptions, and even being outed as a straight up spy won't make any difference to the GOP or their base, Trumpian or otherwise.. , and the fact that any normal person wants him out only makes them happier.

They know this, they created it.
And they created him.

that's my bet.

~Bang

That’s right.  The lying and dishonor is a feature, not a bug.

The GQP is a fully-formed, foreign funded, neo-confederate/Nazi movement operating within our borders/society/government…and disinformation is just another weapon they use.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

That’s right.  The lying and dishonor is a feature, not a bug.

The GQP is a fully-formed, foreign funded, neo-confederate/Nazi movement operating within our borders/society/government…and disinformation is just another weapon they use.

Don't forget Big Volleyball is involved with Santos.  

• Haha 7

House briefing on China spy balloon turns tense with Greene comments: ‘I chewed them out’

A classified briefing for House lawmakers on the Chinese spy balloon turned tense on Thursday when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) went after administration officials for waiting days before shooting down the surveillance device.

“I had to wait in line the whole time. I was I think the second to last person, and I chewed them out just like the American people would’ve,” Greene told The Hill. “I tore ‘em to pieces.

One lawmaker who attended the briefing said the exchange between Greene and the officials included profanities.

“When she got to ask questions,” the lawmaker recalled, “she was yelling out saying ‘bull****,’ and, you know, ‘I don’t believe you.’”

“Just screaming and yelling, irrational in my estimation,” the lawmaker added.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I can’t imagine being 6’ 5”+ and being that scared of going to a WalMart. The one in the back could tear him a new butthole. He’s so bad ass that he will poop in 2 places at the same time. Alpha male style. 

Not to mention that somebody who really wanted to jump him could have that gun before he even knew what was happening. 

And how the **** is he planning to use three guns? What an incredible dumbass.

Edited by dfitzo53
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

Not to mention that somebody who really wanted to jump him could have that gun before he even knew what was happening. 

And how the **** is he planning to use three guns? What an incredible dumbass.

This is why open carry people are idiots and mostly just attention whores or insecure and need to feel big. People who are serious about having a pistol for self defense carry concealed. And they don't carry 3 ****ing guns.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I can’t imagine being 6’ 5”+ and being that scared of going to a WalMart. The one in the back could tear him a new butthole. He’s so bad ass that he will poop in 2 places at the same time. Alpha male style. 

IKR?  I'm 4'10" and would grab that third one and shoot him straight in the ass when he turned a corner to another aisle and then duck backwards...he wouldn't even see me.  :ols:

• Haha 2