Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Marjorie Taylor Greene Complains About Her $174,000 Congressional Salary

Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia this week discussed the hard work of being a member of Congress. Along with the time the job takes away from family, Greene said a downfall was taking a pay cut.

Greene made the comments during an appearance on journalist Glenn Greenwald's show that airs on Rumble. The interview touched on topics such as the war in Ukraine and the recent prolonged struggle to elect a new House speaker before Greene brought up some personal complaints.

Greene cited financial losses as one of the negative aspects of her role as a representative. According to official records, rank-and-file members of Congress make $174,000 a year.

"Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable. I made a lot more money before I got here. I've lost money since I've gotten here," Greene, who once owned a gym, said. Newsweek could not independently verify her previous salary.

Click on the link for the full article

People need to publish her whining in her own district, where the median household income is only $54K.  I doubt they'd have too much sympathy for her.

• Haha 1

1. So they're freaking out because they don't know what is in the balloon...so we should pop it?

2. Sorry guys, but I think I would bang Kari Lake. I don't know how many beers it would take, I don't drink anymore. How many bath salts would it take? What do you do, lick those things? I give her "3 and a half mouthfuls" of bath salts. Happy Valentine's Day, Kari! Lets do this thang!

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

2. Sorry guys, but I think I would bang Kari Lake. I don't know how many beers it would take, I don't drink anymore. How many bath salts would it take? What do you do, lick those things? I give her "3 and a half mouthfuls" of bath salts. Happy Valentine's Day, Kari! Lets do this thang!

This reminds me of my favorite “clean” dirty joke:

Q: What’s the best thing about hooking up with an anti-vaxxer?

A: Only 8 years of child support!

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

This reminds me of my favorite “clean” dirty joke:

Q: What’s the best thing about hooking up with an anti-vaxxer?

A: Only 8 years of child support!

They're going to be mad when they find out that have clever jokes about them.

George Santos Produced Ill-Fated Spider-Man Musical. At Least, He Claims He Did

Add Broadway producer to the long list of George Santos’s fabrications.

While running for Congress in 2021, Santos told some potential donors he was a producer on the musical Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark, according to people familiar with the discussions. That show, which ran from 2011 to 2014, was an ill-fated production that lost tens of millions of dollars and suffered from technical mishaps and actor injuries.

The lead producer, Michael Cohl, denied Santos’s involvement, saying through an assistant that he wasn’t a producer on the musical. Santos’s name also never appeared in the playbills for the show.

Click on the link for the full article

OK, that's the last straw!

• Haha 4

Much-Touted Trump Era Fundraising Platform WinRed Lost Millions In Midterm Elections

The GOP’s much-touted, small-dollar fundraising platform WinRed, created in response to the Democratic-aligned ActBlue, lost millions of dollars during the midterm election cycle, according to top Republicans.

One Republican familiar with the privately held entity’s finances said it lost about $6 million over 2021 and 2022. A second confirmed the loss but believed the total was not quite that high. Both spoke on condition of anonymity.

In either event, a seven-figure loss would be a stunning turn for a company Republicans just two years ago pointed to as their answer to the fundraising behemoth ActBlue, which has helped progressive candidates and causes raise many billions of dollars over the past dozen years.

“If you don’t understand payments, it’s easy to go broke,” said one online payment processing expert who also spoke on condition of anonymity.

Neither WinRed nor Gerrit Lansing, founder of the startup whose software still serves as the foundation for WinRed’s service, responded to HuffPost queries for this story.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

We are going shot the ballon down once it crosses the ocean. Already restricted airspace along nc/sc coasts.

I gotta tell ya, if I'm China I accidentally let go of another one.

Some of these ****ers will stroke out 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, China said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Complains About Her $174,000 Congressional Salary

Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia this week discussed the hard work of being a member of Congress. Along with the time the job takes away from family, Greene said a downfall was taking a pay cut.

Greene made the comments during an appearance on journalist Glenn Greenwald's show that airs on Rumble. The interview touched on topics such as the war in Ukraine and the recent prolonged struggle to elect a new House speaker before Greene brought up some personal complaints.

Greene cited financial losses as one of the negative aspects of her role as a representative. According to official records, rank-and-file members of Congress make $174,000 a year.

"Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable. I made a lot more money before I got here. I've lost money since I've gotten here," Greene, who once owned a gym, said. Newsweek could not independently verify her previous salary.

People need to publish her whining in her own district, where the median household income is only $54K.  I doubt they'd have too much sympathy for her.

Somebody needs to tell her Putler won’t stop paying her because she’s drawing a paycheck.

Thats the most attractive I’ve ever seen Lauren Blowfart look.

Poor Marjorie Trailer Trash Green. Only making $174,000 a year. If you are making that much and you have socialized health care, government assisted travel and are being paid by the Russians, then you need help with money management. 

or maybe she flies around and stalks David Hogg too often. Or maybe it’s all the jiggalos she pays for. Nobody is jumping on that door mat for free. 

• Haha 4