Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I’ve seen a hanging Judas before. Never found it nearly as alarming as the crucifixion reenactments. Some groups can really take things a bit too far. It can be jarring to witness. Was it a Hispanic congregation? Wouldn’t be surprised if it was. 

I can see why it might upset Americans unfamiliar with what was going on. The history of lynching still looms large here.

• Like 1

As the Federal Reserve looks to modernize banking, two potential 2024 presidential candidates have accused the central bank of seeking to use a proposed digital dollar to “control” Americans’ finances, although Fed officials have committed to no such plans. 

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis alleged last weekend that a Fed-made digital U.S. dollar would let the government block transactions like buying a rifle or filling up with “too much gas.”

New Jade Helm just dropped

• Haha 2

MediaMatters:Fox News and Fox Business outraged that Disney is including consent in The Little Mermaid

In what Fox seemingly considers an important story today, the team working on the live-action remake of The Little Mermaid has changed some words in the song Kiss the Girl. The changes are meant to ensure that the idea of consent is represented in the children's movie, a move that Fox has lamented as wokeness. 

Fox News and Fox Business have devoted at least 4 segments to the changes.

Supposed “news” show America’s Newsroom also deemed it important to cover the story, introducing its segment with the chyron “‘Little Mermaid’ lyrics get ‘woke’ update.”

In the very serious segment, Fox Nation’s Abby Hornacek analyzed Ariel’s body language, deciding that she signaled enough consent with her actions that the lyrics didn’t need to change. 

• Haha 4

Foster attended an Austin protest on July 25 while Perry was downtown driving for Uber. According to police, Perry stopped his car and honked at people protesting while they walked through the street, blocks from the state Capitol. Seconds later, he drove his car into the crowd, police said. 

Foster, who was a 28-year-old white man and an Air Force veteran, had been seen openly carrying an AK-47 rifle at the time, which is legal. There are conflicting accounts as to whether Foster raised the rifle to the driver first — but seconds later Perry, who was also legally armed, shot and killed Foster and fled the area, police said. He called the police and reported what happened, claiming he shot in self defense after Foster aimed his weapon at him. Perry is also a white man.

Some ****ing ghoul ****. The governor will pardon you if your politics match with his.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/04/07/daniel-perry-austin-protest-garrett-foster/

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Delta 9 isn’t CBD though. It’s THC. Legal loophole.

Oh, I've got those too.  Last week, I had the ones that have 8,9, and two other goodies.  Two of them kinda melted together and I forgot to separate them, ate 'em both. 

I was absolute toast and got the best sleep I've had in years.  :D

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Some ****ing ghoul ****. The governor will pardon you if your politics match with his.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/04/07/daniel-perry-austin-protest-garrett-foster/

Can the federal govenrment step in? Charge him with violating someone's civil rights or a hate crime?

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

This lady really can't stop owning herself, can she?

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Can the federal govenrment step in? Charge him with violating someone's civil rights or a hate crime?

This lady really can't stop owning herself, can she?

Lady? That's the farthest thing from a lady there is. And every time I see that cave woman the Aerosmith song " Dude looks like a Lady" comes to mind. 🤔

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Out them anyway.

Tell everything you know. Misresses, cabana boys, bestiality, every goddam thing there is on any of them, spill it.

Take off the kid golves.

When Abbott pardons a murderer, he signals it is OK to shoot people with differing ideology, as if Rittenhouse wasn't enough proof already.

So ,when is it time to shoot back? As soon as this latest right wing darling murderer gets out of jail, put him in  a 'stand your ground' situation and shoot him down. Our "ground" is our county, our lives, our freedoms.

Tired of dancing around it. 
Good people wait til it's far too late. A fight is a fight whether you want it or not. You can do two things in a fight. Pretend it isn't a fight and get your ass kicked, or fight back. Here in this little forum we've had a collective hope that sanity will somehow prevail for well over a decade now.

It isn't getting better. These people still hold power, still abuse power, and are still implementing their fascist ideals, and are further along then we've ever expected.
Reason will not prevail. Sanity isn't coming back.

Happy Easter. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

On 4/8/2023 at 7:17 AM, CobraCommander said:

There's a reason I avoid the Bible belt at all cost.

Well, unless you're looking for an area to inundate with a deadly biological agent.

Hey, these are just the jokes!🤡😛😇

👹

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I hope there's some recourse if Abbott pardons dude but I really doubt it. If your victim isn't a republican then you can get away with murder in red states.