Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Ezekiel Elliott

DM72

On 3/17/2017 at 11:37 PM, beachboy757 said:

imagine if one of the Skins outspoken or popular players was caught on tape exposing some woman's huge fake boobs

Brings up another interesting point. If they're fake, should it really be considered as exposing ?

But seriously, you guys that are talking about the women's groups getting outraged - you aware that there are large womens' groups advocating the opposite ? Protesting and parading for the right for women to walk topless in public, just like men ?

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Brings up another interesting point. If they're fake, should it really be considered as exposing ?

But seriously, you guys that are talking about the women's groups getting outraged - you aware that there are large womens' groups advocating the opposite ? Protesting and parading for the right for women to walk topless in public, just like men ?

I'm pretty sure the "free the nipple" movement doesn't advocate that dudes go around freeing other women's boobs.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I'm pretty sure the "free the nipple" movement doesn't advocate that dudes go around freeing other women's boobs.

I wasn't advocating that. And not advocating anything. Just sayin how ironic it would be if this lady was one of those who believed in that, (and their campaigning had succeeded), then the boob would have been already "freed" up, and this event would not have even happened.

30 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I wasn't advocating that. And not advocating anything. Just sayin how ironic it would be if this lady was one of those who believed in that, (and their campaigning had succeeded), then the boob would have been already "freed" up, and this event would not have even happened.

So if women could legally go topless in public, then dudes wouldn't pull their tops down? 

You aren't making much sense.

12 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Not necessarily...its been legal in NY for as long as I can remember that wherever a man can go topless, so can a woman....with the exception of the topless bike race down in the city, I have yet to actually see a woman exercise that right.....

Believe me...Ive looked

On 3/17/2017 at 10:37 PM, beachboy757 said:

Considering the event I know this is not that big of a deal. However, imagine if one of the Skins outspoken or popular players was caught on tape exposing some woman's huge fake boobs such as Josh Norman or Trent Williams. The story would have made all national sports headlines and our own fans would be calling for their suspensions or releases.

Pretty sure Dallas gets scrutinized just as much as Washington, even for irrelevant news to try and stir up controversy.

Case in point - people making a big deal of Dak being at a party with Snoop Dog.

On 3/21/2017 at 10:52 PM, RedskinsMayne said:

AKA Not news. Last time i checked wasn't illegal.

You have to understand that this is a consent issue. Simply going around and exposing random womens breasts is not legal. And girl here obviously was not expecting him to do that, seeing as she reacted negatively both times he tried to do it. She may have chilled with him afterwards and said it was all good, but all it would have taken was a stroll to the ? and a "No, its not all good," and he'd be charged with sexual assault. Thats all it takes, and that is how close he came to being forever  screwed. Its a startling display of stupidity, especially when you are already under league investigation for domestic  violence accusations. It shows that this guy simply does not get it, and if he continues to do dumb things, he will be done in this league

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You have to understand that this is a consent issue. Simply going around and exposing random womens breasts is not legal. And girl here obviously was not expecting him to do that, seeing as she reacted negatively both times he tried to do it. She may have chilled with him afterwards and said it was all good, but all it would have taken was a stroll to the ? and a "No, its not all good," and he'd be charged with sexual assault. Thats all it takes, and that is how close he came to being forever  screwed. Its a startling display of stupidity, especially when you are already under league investigation for domestic  violence accusations. It shows that this guy simply does not get it, and if he continues to do dumb things, he will be done in this league

From what hat i heard she was expecting and fine about it, obviously if she wasn't different story

On March 23, 2017 at 9:06 PM, RedskinsMayne said:

From what hat i heard she was expecting and fine about it, obviously if she wasn't different story

If you saw her reaction, you can see that she was not expecting that.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but some of you all are reaching hard. He's goofing around with obvious-stripper friend who's showing her tits anyway.  Is it sexual assault everytime a guy pants' a friend? Essentially the same deal her after factoring in stripper status, self-pantsing and setting. 

You don't need to reach to **** the Cowboys. Just becomes petty instead. 

/discussion. You're welcome. 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I'm sorry but some of you all are reaching hard. He's goofing around with obvious-stripper friend who's showing her tits anyway.  Is it sexual assault everytime a guy pants' a friend? Essentially the same deal her after factoring in stripper status, self-pantsing and setting. 

You don't need to reach to **** the Cowboys. Just becomes petty instead. 

/discussion. You're welcome. 

I'm glad I don't run in your circles.

• 3 months later...

At my job we act as a support que for our Ohio office.  I was talking to a co-worker this morning and he told it's problem a lot of kids drafted out of Ohio State because they are treated like gods.  Add that to the fact that he was drafted to a team that will basically make every excuse for a guy if they think it will help them sell jerseys and win games.

8 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I read that he knocked out the DJ at whatever club he was at. Pretty good role model thus far. Dude is already following the path of Greg Hardy.

Looks like another immature turd that's going to flame out.

I just hope the DJ presses charges so that he doesn't get away with it because he can run with a ball.

On 4/14/2017 at 1:01 PM, SkinsGuy said:

I'm glad I don't run in your circles.

Boo

On 7/17/2017 at 1:28 PM, ExoDus84 said:

I read that he knocked out the DJ at whatever club he was at. Pretty good role model thus far. Dude is already following the path of Greg Hardy.

Looks like another immature turd that's going to flame out.

Oh that proud Dallas tradition stretches back further than Greg Hardy. Much further.

Edit: further or farther? Further right? 

Archived