Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Ezekiel Elliott

DM72

This isn’t the best week for ole Jerruh! 

The kick in the nuts by Rodgers on Sunday. 

Then him threatening his players post game.

To which an anchor on a TV partner called for a boycott of him and his sponsors.

Then doubling down on that threat the next day.

Then meeting with players to explain himself and to soften the blow.

Only to see one of his captains act pissed off about it and refuse to comment.

Now his star RB is suspended.

From a dallas hater’s perspective, this has been a pretty good week. 

I tell you, this whole case is very weird.  I dont think Zeke is an total angel and I do believe he has a degree of irresponsible behavior in that relationship.  But if and/or when they decide to suspend Zeke for any amount of time, it will be a bad situation for ALL NFL players moving forward and here's why....

From what I have read, evidence and all, this woman has threatened to sale a sex tape of her and Zeke (that he was unaware of) to tabloids in an attempt to extort money from him, during an argument between them she threatened to falsely accuse him of beating her up and out of her mouth said "I am a small framed white girl and you are a big black athlete...  who do you think the will believe"?

She also got into a fight with some woman at a bar/lounge, got scratched and bruised up there then her and her female friend drove to Zeke's apartment unannounced.  When Zeke pulled up in the car with another woman, she got jealous and caused a scene.  She then texted her friend to help her come up with a story to blame the scratches and bruises from the ass whippin she took by another female earlier on Zeke.

Well after the cops investigated the whole matter, they discovered that Zeke's ex-girlfriend had so many inconsistencies and holes in her story that they didnt see enough CREDIBLE evidence to prosecute Zeke.  Oh yeah, the girl that was friends with Zeke's ex-girlfriend came out and told the truth about how the two lied about Zeke beating her up and how the scars and bruises were from a previous fight.  Not from Zeke.

Oh yeah...  Tiffany Thompson, Zeke's ex-girlfriend also had sex with Zeke's former teammate Lucky Whitehead and sent pics to Zeke's phone to hurt him.  Yeah she sounds like great marriage material.

If Zeke is suspended for ANY games after the court of law decided that there wasnt enough proof to prosecute.  This will be telling every worthless gold digger in the country that you can pick out any NFL player and threaten him to give you money or she will go lie to the  police about you beating on her.  She now knows that even if the police dont believe her, Goodell will and it will cost you more money on a bogus suspension than to just hand over money to some gold digging prostitute.  

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My understanding is the suspention wasnt based soley on this one incident fwiw.

Well if he wasnt arrested for what is considered a very serious crime and the police and detectives think she has lied and inconsistencies in her story.....  how can a commissioner of a sports league pull a "judge and jury" move over the law?

Does Ms. Thompson get suspended and lose money from her job for lying?

27 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Well if he wasnt arrested for what is considered a very serious crime and the police and detectives think she has lied and inconsistencies in her story.....  how can a commissioner of a sports league pull a "judge and jury" move over the law?

???

35 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

how can a commissioner of a sports league pull a "judge and jury" move over the law?

Because Tom Brady lost his case. Once that happened, the courts gave Goodell a very large amount of leeway for why and how long he could suspend players. Blame the NFLPA for not addressing it last time, but that's how it works.

Then again, Zeke plays for a team that cut Lucky Whitehead for having his dog and his identity stolen this offseason, so if any team deserves to get ****ed good and hard by Karma, it's Dallas.

1 hour ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

My point was simply that they suspended him for more than just this one incident.  But to answer your question,  yes.  Players can be held to a higher standard.  Note that I didnt say I think Goodell is right here though.  Im just stating facts.

You don't follow the NFL much, huh?

1 hour ago, GhostofSparta said:

Because Tom Brady lost his case. Once that happened, the courts gave Goodell a very large amount of leeway for why and how long he could suspend players. Blame the NFLPA for not addressing it last time, but that's how it works.

Then again, Zeke plays for a team that cut Lucky Whitehead for having his dog and his identity stolen this offseason, so if any team deserves to get ****ed good and hard by Karma, it's Dallas.

I definitely understand what you have explained, but to compare Brady's situation to Zeke's is humongously different.  Being accused of letting a little air out of a ball is totally different from being accused of beating up a woman.  Especially when the woman's credibility is very shady according to the law.  

But again, I do understand what you have explained.

28 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

You don't follow the NFL much, huh?

Yes I follow the NFL.  But as a man, I believe in being judged fairly by CREDIBLE evidence that erases any doubt.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  Zeke is a man first, I dont care who he plays for.  This case is going to set a model for all players around the league.  If the man is guilty of all the horrible stuff this broad claims then lock him up.  The law didnt do that because her story sounded like some bull to the law of the land.

What happens next time its some woman trying to ride the Josh Norman gravy train and gets upset and publicly sour his name with the help of a commissioner and his staff with a skewed in house investigation that was conducted in a sloppy manner?

This case has to be handled right.  After all the stuff Ive personally read from testimonies to police statements and records, to text messages, to CREDIBLE evidence.  This man deserves to be fairly treated by the law AND by the league.  

My allegiance doesn't run so strong to wanting to see a guy suspended unjustly and taking money out of his mouth over some BS.  Im a man and I damn sure wouldnt want that to happen to me, my father, or my son.  This is more serious to all players in the NFL than lots of people realize.

3 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I tell you, this whole case is very weird.  I dont think Zeke is an total angel and I do believe he has a degree of irresponsible behavior in that relationship.  But if and/or when they decide to suspend Zeke for any amount of time, it will be a bad situation for ALL NFL players moving forward and here's why....

From what I have read, evidence and all, this woman (lots of stuff nobody would know except for the guy himself...)

3 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Well after the cops investigated the whole matter, they discovered that Zeke's ex-girlfriend had so many inconsistencies and holes in her story that they didnt see enough CREDIBLE evidence to prosecute Zeke.  Oh yeah, the girl that was friends with Zeke's ex-girlfriend came out and told the truth about how the two lied about Zeke beating her up and how the scars and bruises were from a previous fight.  Not from Zeke.

Oh yeah...  Tiffany Thompson, Zeke's ex-girlfriend also had sex with Zeke's former teammate Lucky Whitehead and sent pics to Zeke's phone to hurt him.  Yeah she sounds like great marriage material.

If Zeke is suspended for ANY games after the court of law decided that there wasnt enough proof to prosecute.  This will be telling every worthless gold digger in the country that you can pick out any NFL player and threaten him to give you money or she will go lie to the  police about you beating on her.  She now knows that even if the police dont believe her, Goodell will and it will cost you more money on a bogus suspension than to just hand over money to some gold digging prostitute.  

Zeke, you'll be aight, it's just 6 wks bro. :rofl89:

Yes I follow the NFL.  But as a man, I believe in being judged fairly by CREDIBLE evidence that erases any doubt.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  Zeke is a man first, I dont care who he plays for.  This case is going to set a model for all players around the league.  If the man is guilty of all the horrible stuff this broad claims then lock him up.  The law didnt do that because her story sounded like some bull to the law of the land.

What happens next time its some woman trying to ride the Josh Norman gravy train and gets upset and publicly sour his name with the help of a commissioner and his staff with a skewed in house investigation that was conducted in a sloppy manner?

This case has to be handled right.  After all the stuff Ive personally read from testimonies to police statements and records, to text messages, to CREDIBLE evidence.  This man deserves to be fairly treated by the law AND by the league.  

My allegiance doesn't run so strong to wanting to see a guy suspended unjustly and taking money out of his mouth over some BS.  Im a man and I damn sure wouldnt want that to happen to me, my father, or my son.  This is more serious to all players in the NFL than lots of people realize.

Political Correctness has grotesqued to any straight male. GUILTY...in Zekes case hes a cowboy, so throw a bad thick book at him. I can overlook it as a politically incorrect male

38 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

I agree he wasnt the most mature kid starting out.  Suspend him for that then.  Make it clear why you are suspending him and I definitely would back the commish on that.  That would be understandable.  But to try to make up for it because of shady testimonies and lies from some gold digger is not proper justice, im sorry.

But yeah, the kid has definitely got to grow up and mature.

31 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Political Correctness has grotesqued to any straight male. GUILTY...in Zekes case hes a cowboy, so throw a bad thick book at him. I can overlook it as a politically incorrect male

What if it was one of our guys?  Should they just throw the book at him if he didnt do it?  What if it was Josh Norman and the NFL rule and punishment enforcers were all Eagle fans?  Should they take the "he's a Redskin" so throw the book at him approach?

This is bigger than one team or a rival my friend.  This impacts every player in the league moving forward.

5 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

What if it was one of our guys?  Should they just throw the book at him if he didnt do it?  What if it was Josh Norman and the NFL rule and punishment enforcers were all Eagle fans?  Should they take the "he's a Redskin" so throw the book at him approach?

This is bigger than one team or a rival my friend.  This impacts every player in the league moving forward.

luck of the dice, shouldn't have been drafted a cowboy

I'm not ready to kneel, march, etc for Zeke. Hell even if a bunch of us guys were to march it would probably turn out bad...lol wed make some kind of fun out of it

15 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Not the ones who keep their nose clean.

Thats a fair point!  So when the punter for the Giants repeatedly beat his wife on more than one occasion with several documented calls and visits from  the police to their home and even arrests.  On top of that he admitted to making his wife a punching bag.  He only gets a one game suspension?

But the law never locked Zeke up, threw out a case because of the questionable and inaccurate testimony of a woman who showed multiple clear attempts of extortion.  Without credible evidence, he's facing a 6 game suspension?  How does that work?

Was his nose as clean as the wife beating Giants punter?

26 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I agree he wasnt the most mature kid starting out.  Suspend him for that then.  Make it clear why you are suspending him and I definitely would back the commish on that.  That would be understandable.  But to try to make up for it because of shady testimonies and lies from some gold digger is not proper justice, im sorry.

But yeah, the kid has definitely got to grow up and mature.

I said it earlier.  And ill say it again.  The suspension was not just for this one incident but a collection of incidents that show a pattern.

11 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Yes I follow the NFL.  But .....

My point is that this is not the first case where a player has been suspended even with lacking evidence.  Players have been getting smacked down since Goodell took the reigns as comish. 

There were tons of folks happy, down-right giddy, when deflategate hit, and many didn't care that the best evidence that the NFL had was a report (which alleviated many facts and evidence that didn't support their case) that said it was "probable" that Brady knew about the deflated footballs.  He got a four game suspension and the Pats got hit with a large fine because for probability.  And you know what, even though that argument would never hold weight in a court of law, the courts sided with the NFL.  You know why?  Because the NFLPA agreed to give Goodell and the NFL that power when they signed the latest CBA. That case that so many were giddy about actually did a lot of damage towards getting any of our players possible fair treatment in the future.

So, my point, again, was that if you paid attention to the NFL and what has been happening with discipline, especially recent history, this ruling against Zeke should not be surprising or shocking in any way.  It was already determined in the courts almost 18 months ago with Brady.  So, that is why I asked if you follow the NFL.  There truly is nothing new or surprising to see here if you do.

6 hours ago, Taylor 36 said:

My point is that this is not the first case where a player has been suspended even with lacking evidence.  Players have been getting smacked down since Goodell took the reigns as comish. 

There were tons of folks happy, down-right giddy, when deflategate hit, and many didn't care that the best evidence that the NFL had was a report (which alleviated many facts and evidence that didn't support their case) that said it was "probable" that Brady knew about the deflated footballs.  He got a four game suspension and the Pats got hit with a large fine because for probability.  And you know what, even though that argument would never hold weight in a court of law, the courts sided with the NFL.  You know why?  Because the NFLPA agreed to give Goodell and the NFL that power when they signed the latest CBA. That case that so many were giddy about actually did a lot of damage towards getting any of our players possible fair treatment in the future.

So, my point, again, was that if you paid attention to the NFL and what has been happening with discipline, especially recent history, this ruling against Zeke should not be surprising or shocking in any way.  It was already determined in the courts almost 18 months ago with Brady.  So, that is why I asked if you follow the NFL.  There truly is nothing new or surprising to see here if you do.

I definitely respect and appreciate what you have stated.  I guess my point is that being accused of letting the air out of a football in which many players especially qbs have done is alot different than some woman accusing you of beating her up and has shown patterns of lying.  Those are serious charges and accusations.  

But you are right!  Goodell can do what he want to do whether a person is innocent or guilty.  It just scares me that some gold digger can meet one of the Skins in Georgetown at a restaurant then make up some abuse story and get one of OUR beloved in trouble with the league and then Goodell just unfairly treat one of ours like he is doing others around the league.

On a side note....  Ray Rice punches his wife and suspended for a season and never made it back, Zeke's accuser said he beat/abused her, the law never found any CREDIBLE evidence to prosecute him, he will be suspended 6 games....

Giants kicker at the time, Josh Brown repeatedly beat his wife, police record and arrests....  he gets a 1 game suspension?

I never went to law school so maybe someone can enlighten me as to how that works?  1 game suspension for repeatedly beating your wife?

4 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Giants kicker at the time, Josh Brown repeatedly beat his wife, police record and arrests....  he gets a 1 game suspension?

I never went to law school so maybe someone can enlighten me as to how that works?  1 game suspension for repeatedly beating your wife?

Because Mara.

Trust me, the fact that it was a GIANTS kicker, whose owner basically runs the punishment division of the league, basically got off with a slap on the wrist is not lost among the members of this board. It was brought up quite often once it came to light.

Also, no shock that the same guy who leveled cap-crippling fines on his division rivals also managed to get his rival's best offensive player almost half a season for something HIS player barely missed any time on.

We don't need any more reasons to despise Mara, but damn if he doesn't just keep giving them to us anyway.

Archived