Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Ezekiel Elliott

DM72

10 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

Good grief. Pathetic.

I'm confused; are you calling the post you quoted pathetic or are you agreeing with the poster and calling the alleged actions of the "gold digging weman/prostitutes" pathetic?  Just looking for clarification.

2 hours ago, thebeermonkey said:

Good grief. Pathetic.

I totally agree with you!  It is very pathetic that a woman with no goals or morals can just target an NFL player and extort him, cheat on him, and lie to the police about the bruises she got from a previous fight with a woman.

Its also pathetic that any NFL player is a gold digger's lie away from losing endorsements and millions.  Its pathetic that those type of weman cant just get a job and rely on their own talents instead of looking for coat tails to latch on to.  Thats truly pathetic!

You are absolutely right!!

2 hours ago, bh32 said:

Numb nuts should of stopped drawing attention to himself ..he has no one to blame but himself.

Im just curious as to what attention he drew to himself?  He only did one stupid thing since he has been in the league and thats lifting that woman's shirt up.  That was VERY stupid and disrespectful.

But other than that, what attention did he bring to himself negatively?  It was Tiffany Thompson who brought this whole situation to the police in which it was brought to the media.

But then the two different law enforcement jurisdictions found her testimonies to be false, read her extortion texts and realized that she was irresponsibly not credible in anything she said.  Her own friend testified on her to the police that she lied.

How is that "bringing that type of attention" to himself?   So you are telling me its his fault that she lied on him and also tried extorted him for money?  If thats what your are saying then I hope and pray you arent a judge or involved in law enforcement.

8 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I totally agree with you!  It is very pathetic that a woman with no goals or morals can just target an NFL player and extort him, cheat on him, and lie to the police about the bruises she got from a previous fight with a woman.

Its also pathetic that any NFL player is a gold digger's lie away from losing endorsements and millions.  Its pathetic that those type of weman cant just get a job and rely on their own talents instead of looking for coat tails to latch on to.  Thats truly pathetic!

Lmao..Go back to the Cowboys board..The only people crying about this are cowboys fans

Just now, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Im just curious as to what attention he drew to himself?  He only did one stupid thing since he has been in the league and thats lifting that woman's shirt up.  That was VERY stupid and disrespectful.

But other than that, what attention did he bring to himself negatively?  It was Tiffany Thompson who brought this whole situation to the police in which it was brought to the media.

But then the two different law enforcement jurisdictions found her testimonies to be false, read her extortion texts and realized that she was irresponsibly not credible in anything she said.  Her own friend testified on her to the police that she lied.

How is that "bringing that type of attention" to himself?   So you are telling me its his fault that she lied on him and also tried extorted him for money?  If thats what your are saying then I hope and pray you arent a judge or involved in law enforcement.

How about the fight that he got into with a DJ at a club..Yet some how it just disappeared once he was identified

On 11/11/2017 at 8:57 PM, LavarArringtonMachine said:

In what manner is she extorting him ? I guess I missed something in the news reports, but I havn't seen what exact manner this woman has financially gained from this.

Also, since I havn't followed the story super closely, now that he's finally begun his suspension, does that mean he will absolutely have to complete it, and no appeal can interrupt an active supspension ?

On 11/11/2017 at 11:40 PM, Taylor 36 said:

I'm confused; are you calling the post you quoted pathetic or are you agreeing with the poster and calling the alleged actions of the "gold digging weman/prostitutes" pathetic?  Just looking for clarification.

The post

On 12/11/2017 at 1:57 AM, LavarArringtonMachine said:

The only thing pathetic is your general denigration of women

On 11/12/2017 at 3:06 AM, bh32 said:

How about the fight that he got into with a DJ at a club..Yet some how it just disappeared once he was identified

There's also the incident at the parade...let's not forget about lifting a woman's shirt up in public...

3 hours ago, thebeermonkey said:

The post

Gotcha!  Thanks; I wasn't sure. 

I am definitely not one for soft-spots when it comes to liars and people falsely accusing others.  If it was, in fact, a case of a woman trying to extort money from Elliott, I would be pissed as hell about it.  However, there is nothing to backup the poster you quoted claims.  Zeke is a known idiot that has the I-am-a-great-athlete-so-I-can-do-what-I-want mentality since his days at OSU.  The girl has not benefited financially at all from what I've read, and for every report by his friends claiming the accusations are false, there are others claiming they are accurate. If she is as crazy as Zeke and his posse want to now let on, he was stupid for going anywhere near her.  

Plus, this suspension isn't based solely on the domestic violence allegations.  He's had other issues that violate the personal conduct policy, which is open range for the league due to the CBA.  Tom Brady proved that last year!  The players gave the league the right to discipline without evidence, and many fans, including Cowboys fans, cheered when Brady went down.  Now, they are reaping what they sowed .  Instead of appealing, Zeke and his union should be spending the time and energy on firing D. Smith!

13 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Looks like Zeke is giving up his appeal.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000877852/article/ezekiel-elliott-withdrawing-appeal-will-serve-suspension

Negotiating the next CBA should be interesting.

He might as well. By the time he gets his next appeal (December 1st; the day after the Cowboys play the Redskins), he would've already served 4 games of his 6 game suspension.

That, combined with the fact that the appeals court he would be in front of rarely, VERY rarely overturn decisions, his lawyers probably told him he should let it drop, as it was a lost cause.

He won't be back till Christmas Eve, and he has no one but himself to blame.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:13 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

In what manner is she extorting him ? I guess I missed something in the news reports, but I havn't seen what exact manner this woman has financially gained from this.

Also, since I havn't followed the story super closely, now that he's finally begun his suspension, does that mean he will absolutely have to complete it, and no appeal can interrupt an active supspension ?

Im not really sure how to copy the link onto this thread, but I encourage you and anyone else to Google "Tiffany Thompson's extortion text messages".  There you will see how she tried to get her friend to lie to the police on how she really got her bruises, how she told her friend via text how they could make millions on a sex tape of her and Zeke that she staged, and also how she slept with Zeke's former teammate Lucky Whitehead and sent photos from the hotel they were in to hurt Zeke.

I didnt make this stuff up.  There is a reason two different law enforcement jurisdictions didnt even go through with this case because they knew her story was sketchy and definitely not credible.  Check it out for yourself.

url-6.htm

On 11/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, bh32 said:

Lmao..Go back to the Cowboys board..The only people crying about this are cowboys fans

Go back to the Cowboys board?  For what?  I was never there first of all and Cowboys fans arent the only ones saying that Zeke has been done wrong as far as the alleged abuse that Tiffany Thompson lied about.  

What you fail to realize is this is bigger than Zeke or the Cowboys or any rival.  This decision made could happen to anybody in the NFL including our guys.  Goodell can cast unfair judgement against any player even if the law says they're innocent.  That gives leverage to any gold digger or opportunists who want to target and extort any NFL player.  Wishing or supporting unfair treatment on anybody just because of a team they play for is shallow and immature IMO.  At the end of the day, these guys in the NFL work hard and risk their health to support their families.

If a guy is wrong, he should be punished.  But if a guy is considered innocent by law enforcement, people should still want to see him wrongfully punished and money taken out of his pocket just because of a team he plays for?  Incredible....  At the end of the day he is still a man.  If any man does wrong he should be punished...  and if a man has been exonerated by the law as innocent, he should be treated accordingly.  I dont care what race, color, religion, sport, or team.  Right is right.

As far as this fight with a DJ...  There is no witnesses that pointed him out, no police reports against him, or no video evidence.  So did it or did it not happen?  Are you going by hearsay?

On 11/13/2017 at 4:47 AM, Xameil said:

There's also the incident at the parade...let's not forget about lifting a woman's shirt up in public...

Oh I totally agree!  Even though he was with the woman, that was totally inappropriate.

On 11/13/2017 at 3:51 AM, thebeermonkey said:

The post

I have nothing against REAL weman who are loving, hardworking, and true contributors to their family and society.  But the weman that target guys for money, fame, stature and just trying to latch onto the "gravy train"....  they are worthless flesh and that goes for any man that approaches weman the same way.

I apologize for not having a soft spot for lazy people who target or extort hardworking people for personal gain.

3 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Oh I totally agree!  Even though he was with the woman, that was totally inappropriate.

I don't care if he was with her, or not...

It was absolutely stupid and shows a pattern. He deserved what he got. Maybe he'll grow up..which I doubt since he ran off to Europe "to train"

Stop making excuses for him and think he's being unnecessarily prosecuted. He has been given more then enough chances to grow up...he didn't. 

4 hours ago, Xameil said:

I don't care if he was with her, or not...

It was absolutely stupid and shows a pattern. He deserved what he got. Maybe he'll grow up..which I doubt since he ran off to Europe "to train"

Stop making excuses for him and think he's being unnecessarily prosecuted. He has been given more then enough chances to grow up...he didn't. 

I SAID what he did to the woman's shirt was very inappropriate.  But how am I making excuses for him?  Im going by the law.  The law and the evidence presented by the law with real evidence.  Since the law caught her lying with her own incriminating texts....  and two different  law enforcement jurisdictions said he was innocent of these allegations....  are they making excuses for him too?

So you mean to tell me if the law of the land says a man is innocent based on evidence brought forth....    but a commissioner of a sports league says a man is guilty without any justified credible evidence...  in your mind the man is guilty?  You believe a commissioner with no evidence over police, detectives, and other officials of the law with credible evidence?  

Damn....  that's truly sad.  I definitely didnt know having evidence in one's favor is making excuses.

2 hours ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I SAID what he did to the woman's shirt was very inappropriate.  But how am I making excuses for him?  Im going by the law.  The law and the evidence presented by the law with real evidence.  Since the law caught her lying with her own incriminating texts....  and two different  law enforcement jurisdictions said he was innocent of these allegations....  are they making excuses for him too?

So you mean to tell me if the law of the land says a man is innocent based on evidence brought forth....    but a commissioner of a sports league says a man is guilty without any justified credible evidence...  in your mind the man is guilty?  You believe a commissioner with no evidence over police, detectives, and other officials of the law with credible evidence?  

Damn....  that's truly sad.  I definitely didnt know having evidence in one's favor is making excuses.

See...the problem is you don't fully understand why he is being suspended...he's being suspended not because he was guilty of any crime..he is being suspended because of conduct, which I think anyone can agree has been poor.

So your failing is you don't fully understand, and judging by a lot of your posts, you don't understand about a lot of things...

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

See...the problem is you don't fully understand why he is being suspended...he's being suspended not because he was guilty of any crime..he is being suspended because of conduct, which I think anyone can agree has been poor.

So your failing is you don't fully understand, and judging by a lot of your posts, you don't understand about a lot of things...

I can agree with your conduct argument.  With that said, the only thing he is guilty of is the poor judgement he chose to use by lifting up the shirt of that woman he was with.  If Goodell was suspending him based off of that, then I would definitely understand and support that.

But from what I see, what conduct of his has been poor other than the incident with him lifting up the woman's shirt?  Again I thought that was a very disrespectful action...  but that's not what he has been suspended for.  So what other poor conduct do you speak of?

Apparently, Goodell is going after him for something that he has been exonerated on by the law enforcement agencies as far the false accusations of a woman.  That is not right in any way.

59 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I can agree with your conduct argument.  With that said, the only thing he is guilty of is the poor judgement he chose to use by lifting up the shirt of that woman he was with.  If Goodell was suspending him based off of that, then I would definitely understand and support that.

But from what I see, what conduct of his has been poor other than the incident with him lifting up the woman's shirt?  Again I thought that was a very disrespectful action...  but that's not what he has been suspended for.  So what other poor conduct do you speak of?

Apparently, Goodell is going after him for something that he has been exonerated on by the law enforcement agencies as far the false accusations of a woman.  That is not right in any way.

You still don't understand. 

Goodell goes after all of the players except for a few. So this isn't just targeting Elliot this is targeting anyone who can't seem to stay out of trouble.

20 minutes ago, Xameil said:

You still don't understand. 

Goodell goes after all of the players except for a few. So this isn't just targeting Elliot this is targeting anyone who can't seem to stay out of trouble.

Again...  what trouble other than the incident with him lifting up the woman's shirt did he get into?

Okay the Giants kicker has been documented multiple times for beating on his wife.  He even admitted to beating on his wife and to go along with that admission, there are multiple police records of his abuse....  the league only suspended him ONE game.

But in Zeke's casd there was no police records and the law concluded that his accuser was a liar.... and the league without any credible evidence suspended him 6 games...  how does that work?  Even after the law came to an conclusion that this woman was lying and even tried to lie on him and extort him.

So what poor conduct of his is it that you speak of other than lifting up the woman's shirt that you speak of?   Maybe you can clarify this situation that doesn't make sense.

On 19/11/2017 at 11:59 AM, LavarArringtonMachine said:

I have nothing against REAL weman who are loving, hardworking, and true contributors to their family and society.  But the weman that target guys for money, fame, stature and just trying to latch onto the "gravy train"....  they are worthless flesh and that goes for any man that approaches weman the same way.

I apologize for not having a soft spot for lazy people who target or extort hardworking people for personal gain.

That’s exceptionally worrying language. Seek help if you can.

Archived