Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

lol @ Graham saying "No president is above the law" in his statement. 

That being said, he's a Trump lickspittle but he isn't stupid. He knows full well that trying to pull Obama before them would not only directly contradict the Trump White House's own claims of immunity, but if Obama actually showed up it would be even worse than him refusing because he'd take them to the woodshed while demonstrating what we forgot a president was supposed to act like. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That being said, he's a Trump lickspittle but he isn't stupid. He knows full well that trying to pull Obama before them would not only directly contradict the Trump White House's own claims of immunity, but if Obama actually showed up it would be even worse than him refusing because he'd take them to the woodshed while demonstrating what we forgot a president was supposed to act like. 

Lindsay will swallow whatever 45 gives him, in all its various meanings.

he's worse than stupid, he's a spineless eunuch 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I don't think this is the reason.  He doesn't want the standard set for when Trump is out of office.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't think this is the reason.  He doesn't want the standard set for when Trump is out of office.

That’s exactly why. He’s protecting Trump from himself. He basically says as much with e be careful what you wish for thing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When Trump tweeted he wanted Obama to testify I was instantly all on board. He even implies the House should call him in. I'm all for Pelosi doing so. I know it won't happen, but imagine how well he would do in a hearing. Brilliant chance to trash Trump's inept campaign, transition, and corrupt administration.

• Like 2

Trump is an absolute master of unintended consequences and self-fulfilling prophecies. Basically most things he does end up having the exact opposite effect that he wanted. Obama testifying in front of Congress would make him and his cohorts look like complete idiots and expose their lunatic ravings.

He decided to ignore and downplay covid-19 because he was afraid it would hurt the stock market and thus his chances at re-election, and as a result it spread like wildfire and he was later forced to shut down the economy and plunge the country into what is close to a depression, which is hurting his chances at re-election.

If he'd have taken it seriously and handled it well his approval numbers would be way up and he'd probably be coasting to re-election. The moron simply cannot get out of his own way.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

That’s exactly why. He’s protecting Trump from himself. He basically says as much with e be careful what you wish for thing. 

I thought of that.  But then it occurred to me that that theory is based on the assumption that Republicans actually think there should be one set of rules for both sides.  

• Like 1

Trump demanding Obama be hauled in front of the court will just further endear his base because we all know it isn't going to happen for many reasons, so Trump's supporters can just use this nonsense as another reason there is a "deep state coup attempt on Trump"

Can you imagine Obama on the stand saying to GOP Senators, "So....you want to know why this investigation was started? Sure, do you have a few days of time?" 

Just setting up campaign slogans and conspiracies to rant about.

"WHY won't they call him in??"
the facts as to why will only feed the paranoia they will create. Propaganda One Oh ****ing ONE. The lack of reason will only fuel the fire.

This 'greatest crime' ever will become the central point of trump's 'campaign'.

I mean, that is if Jared doesn't just decide to cancel the election.

~Bang

I swear, RT really tries to come off as normal, but if you have any critical thinking cells in your brain you can figure them out. Their slogan is "question more", should be "question everything". Jesse Ventura & his son Tyrell both have shows & the whole network is conspiracy-laden.