Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I struggle with which I feel is more deserving.  I see the level of protest and outrage being demonstrated tonight.  Where was it when our own elections were manipulated by a foreign power?  Where was it when a president clearly breaks the law and our Congress just lets it pass?  Thinking an election will solve that issue is as unrealistic as thinking simply voting for a new police chief will fix the racism issues we see.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I struggle with which I feel is more deserving.  I see the level of protest and outrage being demonstrated tonight.  Where was it when our own elections were manipulated by a foreign power?  Where was it when a president clearly breaks the law and our Congress just lets it pass?  Thinking an election will solve that issue is as unrealistic as thinking simply voting for a new police chief will fix the racism issues we see.

I've had similar thoughts.

one side one do anything because they're reaping the benefits. the other side has the better message, but is rather **** in coalescing it.

Between this and the attempt to drop the charges against Russia for election interference, I fear that Barr is trying to move in a direction where we cease monitoring Russia and their activities here in the U.S. altogether. I hope Congress asks Wray to clarify our CI efforts

It's kinda like claiming Covid isn't doing much damage, while not testing for it.  

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

^^^Susan Collins actually did a thing you guys 

Yeah, for some time, I'd had this mental image.  People have been making jokes about Susan Collins and her varrying degrees of concern for years, now.  But I thought they were all missing the significant point.  

I wanted some cartoonist or comic or something to so a "Susan Collins Concern Scale" that was along the lines of:

Slight frown.  Vote for what the GOP wants.

Frown, and eyebrows together.  Vote for what the GOP wants.

Issue statement saying "concerned".  Vote for what the GOP wants.

"Very concerned".  Vote for what the GOP wants.

"Deeply concerned".  Vote for what the GOP wants.

"Disturbed".  Vote for what the GOP wants.

• Like 1

German neo-Nazis are conducting paramilitary training with a Russian ultranationalist group at a camp near St. Petersburg.

So, a group that hates everybody who's not German, and a group that hates everybody who's not Russian, are conducting military training together?  

• Like 1

Aussuming at some point Trump will pardon both Flynn and Stone, I'm assuming those pardon's will be recinded by Biden should he win and they will end up in jail. I mean, he can can "do whatever he wants" according to good ol' Article II, assuming he wins right....

Edited by Isifhan