Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure the first few pages of the Mueller report (which was about all I read) listed the history and origins of the investigation.  

(It started when an intelligence officer from an allied nation mentioned to the FBI that a member of Trump's campaign staff was openly bragging that Russia was hacking the DNC, six weeks before the FBI knew that Russia had done it.)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer for President Donald Trump, will be released from his three-year prison sentence early because of concerns of the coronavirus continuing to spread behind bars, his lawyer said Thursday night. Attorney Roger Bennett Adler said that Cohen, 53, will be allowed to serve the rest of his sentence in home confinement. He'll be released May 1 after a two-week quarantine at the prison, Adler said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-be-released-prison-early-over-virus-n1185901

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer for President Donald Trump, will be released from his three-year prison sentence early because of concerns of the coronavirus continuing to spread behind bars, his lawyer said Thursday night. Attorney Roger Bennett Adler said that Cohen, 53, will be allowed to serve the rest of his sentence in home confinement. He'll be released May 1 after a two-week quarantine at the prison, Adler said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-be-released-prison-early-over-virus-n1185901

Maybe he'll talk more? I don't get why these guys keep taking a "Wait, you'll see" approach to talking in the future. You don't have an ace up your sleeve, just tell us what you know.

Trump Has Roger Stone Jurors Fearing for Their Safety: ‘It Seems Like Danger Is Coming to Me’

All 12 of the jurors in the Roger Stone case have expressed fear in court filings on Wednesday. They worry they will continue to be harassed and they fear for the safety of themselves and their families if their identities are revealed.

According to The National Law Journal, jurors cited tweets from President Trump and remarks from conspiracy theorist Alex Jones as the reason “the threats to the jurors’ safety and privacy persist” after the trial ended in November.

One juror wrote, “I try to stay away from danger, but now it seems like the danger is coming to me.”

The jurors are looking to thwart the legal efforts of right-wing conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich, who is attempting to make public the pretrial questionnaires the jurors filled out. Those questionnaires include jurors’ private information and employment history. The supposed aim of the petition to release the questionnaires is to vet them for bias in hopes of getting a new trial for Stone.

Another juror wrote, “Given the current climate of polarization and harassment, I do not want to draw any attention to myself, my family, or my employer in any way, shape, or form. It is intimidating when the president of the United States attacks the foreperson of a jury by name.”

“I am frightened that someone could harm my family simply because I was summoned and then chosen to serve on the jury,” another juror wrote.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1