Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, crabbypatty said:

You trust the FBI to follow up on a bull**** report, funded by Obama & clinton/cronies hand delivered by mcstain, created by a foreign "intelligence" agent with the sole purpose of using the as the basis for obtaining bull**** fisa warrants to "legally" spy on a presidential candidate?

Some of you are really the "low information" group.. or willful ignorance, either applies to most leftists with regard to their "high education" and "moral superiority".. LOL

Lol. “McStain”. 

Again, I trust our FBI to do its job. Around 2016, they were investigating both Hillary and Trump, and ironically we only knew about one of these investigations out in the open (Hillary) till the election.

Of course, these pesky facts can’t get into your Trumpian demented brain, that looks to defend Captain Bonespurs and yet slanders a man who fought for this country and was taken in as a prisoner of war. 

It is truly sad what Trump has done to some of you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

You trust the FBI to follow up on a bull**** report, funded by Obama & clinton/cronies hand delivered by mcstain, created by a foreign "intelligence" agent with the sole purpose of using the as the basis for obtaining bull**** fisa warrants to "legally" spy on a presidential candidate?

Some of you are really the "low information" group.. or willful ignorance, either applies to most leftists with regard to their "high education" and "moral superiority".. LOL

You need to get your facts straight. You've been lied to.

The FBI’s investigation originated with George Papadopoulos, not Christopher Steele

We’ve known since December 2017 that the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign began in July 2016 — months before the FBI was even alerted to the existence of the Steele dossier. The inciting incident, according to Sharon LaFraniere, Mark Mazzetti, and Matt Apuzzo at the New York Times, had to do with WikiLeaks, which published hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in July 2016. Those emails prompted Australia’s top diplomat in Britain to inform his American counterparts about a conversation he had two months earlier with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/22/18277089/fox-news-steele-dossier-lie-trump-witch-hunt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fresh8686 said:

You need to get your facts straight. You've been lied to.

The FBI’s investigation originated with George Papadopoulos, not Christopher Steele

We’ve known since December 2017 that the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign began in July 2016 — months before the FBI was even alerted to the existence of the Steele dossier. The inciting incident, according to Sharon LaFraniere, Mark Mazzetti, and Matt Apuzzo at the New York Times, had to do with WikiLeaks, which published hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in July 2016. Those emails prompted Australia’s top diplomat in Britain to inform his American counterparts about a conversation he had two months earlier with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/22/18277089/fox-news-steele-dossier-lie-trump-witch-hunt

Don’t bother. 

There is a solid 30% of this country that would jump off a cliff if Trump ordered them to do so. Crabbypatty is one of them.

There is the real world, and then there is the Trumpian demented fever brained world, in which Trump is the victim and common goobers like crabbypatty must defend him.

• Like 1

Just now, Llevron said:

Yall need to stop. You know good and damn well hes not open to any facts you present. None of them. 

He doesn't trust anything you have to say or any of your sources, and why should he? 

It's better to point out that everything he posted was a bull**** narrative to begin with, rather than try to argue the bull**** points of what he's trying to say. Nip it in the bud and move on in my view.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Larry said:

So, is it possible that at least some of the really scandalous things that I read about at the time, never happened?  Or is it possible that yeah, they happened, but Mueller couldn't use them, because the only way we even know they happened, is classified?  

Information being classified (leaked or not) does not prevent Mueller from using it since he has legitimate access.

Or are you saying information illegally obtained by others?...which is a different critter.

47 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

Answer me this though.

If the "crime" you were investigated of was bull**** from the get go

You're in the wrong thread.  

In here, we're talking about the Russian intelligence service's covert operations within our country, conducted for the specific purpose of helping one person (who willingly, enthusiastically, applauded their assistance) alter our election.  

You know, a "crime" which is, you know, actually illegal and absolutely happened.  

26 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yall need to stop. You know good and damn well hes not open to any facts you present. None of them. 

He doesn't trust anything you have to say or any of your sources, and why should he? 

People on this board like flexing on trolls and the stupid instead of letting them talk to the wall. I feel like we do it because its easier than actually addressing real isht.

• Like 2

@crabbypatty

once again, after not participating in these discussions the last two years you drop in and flat out troll, and do so at a moronic level of content.

like "mcstain", etc.  and insulting other posters too.

reading your posts isn't reading a conservative or a liberal or a partisan hack even, it's reading  idiot/troll material. and it's a trolling  of a type that will keep receiving lengthy or permanent bans. you're lucky you're only getting 30 days.

here's something i told patty in pm:

if someone decided to join in these discussions with even semi-intelligent non-trolling/insulting content going after the myriad flaws of the dems/left (in this case), they'd find support from both the liberal and conservative regulars

but we're not currently open to adding any purveyors of trolling/uber-partisan-hack/whackjob level content of any "side"....there's plenty of that elsewhere for those who roll that way, and we still have enough of that here too, though comparatively very little, by design

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 3/24/2019 at 4:12 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Sure dems are firing up their fundraising texts as well...  I only get the requests via email and the last one was from dems offering a “Obamacare is a lifesaver” bumper sticker and asking for donation... another one was to donate to protect the mueller investigation.. 

the republican one was from Carl rove saying that radical dems were going launch a huge assault on conservatives, unless I made a donation...

Did that email come before or after the report that Life expectancy in the US has dropped for the third consecutive year.

8 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

People on this board like flexing on trolls and the stupid instead of letting them talk to the wall. I feel like we do it because its easier than actually addressing real isht.

like to piggyback this---i echo the old adage of don't feed them whether they are left, right, or other.

when such flame warriors drop in/drive-by, give them brief blowback by calling them out as what they are if it's obvious but don't actually rebut their "points" or extend the exchanges (just a suggestion, not a directive)...ignoring them after telling them why is the best methind imo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

49949407_2305175036393889_7223273760734838784_n.jpg.9f64fdd0c7310cddfe853dea4e32efdd.jpg

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

You know what blows my mind?

These people are trolling, but they're not truly trolling; they actually believe what they're saying. The trolling aspect is in knowing it will get under the skin of the people they're talking to, which they guarantee with minor insults here in there throughout the post. But a true troll doesn't even believe what they're saying, they're simply saying it for the pure sake of riling people up and they know the content will do that. These people actually believe what they're saying though.

So i read that throughout the day, and if it's not here it's elsewhere. And if it's not elsewhere it doesn't really matter because I know it's going on.

Then I go home and talk to my 3 year old and realize there's vastly more intelligent conversation to be had with a 3 year old than majority of these people.

A 3 year old. Yes, he makes **** up as he goes. But he's a 3 year old, he's limited in that way. And the conversation is at least logical, cohesive, and you can reason with him if you have the patience. 

What's their excuse?

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

I don't think it is unreasonable to want Congress to see the full Mueller report.  It's already pretty clear that Mueller's report tends to throw a lot of gray area on things, and Barr took it upon himself to decide what action to take/not take.  (More so on the Obstruction aspect).  However, there is a reason that even in Barr's summary it is clearly stated that this does not exonerate the President, which makes it no surprise the President and his crew have specifically said "complete exoneration"  (They tend to enjoy saying the opposite of what others say, it is a nasty habit).

I think it is fair to say there is intel & information in the full report suggesting there are dots all over the place with the administration, however they weren't able to be connected in a way that would lead Mueller to recommend indictments of the President. That is completely fair and it shows Mueller was doing his job following the law and not out there with a biased intention (which has been claimed from the beginning by most of the GOP and Right-wing punditry).   The only reason to want to suppress the findings from Congress and/or the public is because there are enough dots in that report to show anecdotal evidence of something going on.  Doesn't mean Trump will ever be charged or go down, but it can still very well put a stain on his Presidency and a lot of people around him.  

It is also important to re-iterate that the past 48+ hours the media is basically debating the Barr summary of the Mueller report, not the actual Mueller report. For all those people who have been claiming for 2 years that Mueller was a secret deep-state democrat working on a DOJ coup of Trump, why are they now silent on the fact that Barr basically got the AG job because of his very limited scope of what constitutes obstruction of justice, in which he also shared with Trump's lawyers. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twa said:

Information being classified (leaked or not) does not prevent Mueller from using it since he has legitimate access.

Or are you saying information illegally obtained by others?...which is a different critter.

It was all done in the open with plausible deniability. Tower meeting? Nothing came of it. Trump saying he'd like Russia to get Hs emails? Just joking. He loves WikiLeaks? Who doesn't? Helsinki? He wants better relations with Russia. Butina? Coincidence. Can't prove anything except he really wanted the investigation killed and many around him lied about Russia 

7 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

It was all done in the open with plausible deniability. Tower meeting? Nothing came of it.

Just pointing out, that was like the fifth place they moved the goalposts to.  

First, it was a flat out denial that anybody in the campaign had ever talked to anybody about Russia.  

Then it was "yeah, but she was a lawyer, she might have been representing somebody else."

Then it was "Well, we didn't know she was representing Russia."  

And, as each lie got proven to be a lie, they changed the lie.  Until we got to "no collusion", which is simply a short way of saying "Yeah, the top three members of my campaign altered their schedules so that the three of them could personally meet with a representative of the Russian government, for the specific purpose of negotiating how to get the Russian government to help our campaign.  But they don;t actually have recordings of what got said at the meeting. (We hope.)"  

Until we eventually arrive at the theory of law that "If the President fires the Head of the FBI because he failed to promise to keep the President's staff out of the national security investigation he's just launched, it's not obstruction of justice, unless the FBI can prove that the President personally had advanced planning input into the one crime which initiated the investigation (as opposed to simply receiving the "haul" from the crime."

That's the main reason why I believe the anonymous leaking of classified information (like the Trump emails).  The Trumpettes continually acting like guilty criminals.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, crabbypatty said:

McStain... HAHA!!! That's hilarious!!! You got 'em. You got that dead Republican war hero so good. I bet he's all like, "Ouch! That hurt worse than the time I was beaten round the clock by North Vietnamese prison guards after refusing early release unless all of my fellow captives were released first. You know... during those 5 years I spent as a POW while draft dodging **** Donald Trump was trying to avoid STDs because his rich daddy paid a doctor to pretend he had bone spurs instead of just diagnosing him with a giant case of vagina."

HAHAHAHA.... McStain!!! Did you come up with that yourself?? Cause that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What are you, 11? I knew a kid who thought insulting people with rhyming nicknames was hilarious and clever back in 6th grade. Terribly unpopular kid. Not well adjusted.

Dorky, poorly adjusted 11 year-old nerds. That's who says things like "McStain". Of course, even he didn't say that stuff about war heroes.

He's dead now, that dorky 6th grade kid. Nobody misses him.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

HAHAHAHA.... McStain!!! Did you come up with that yourself?? 

He didn't come up with any of the other untrue talking points he regurgitated on his own. 

I'm half tempted/half afraid to do a Google search on "McStain", just to see which "independent news sources" he's been programmed by. 

(But I don't think I want to know.)

Add: Not really sure what point I am making here as he may have been railroaded by a rabid media.
Though reading up on the incident (I was not familiar) it seems pretty fishy. But that's how our legal system works, benefit of a doubt to the defendant.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

2 hours ago, crabbypatty said:

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Add: Not really sure what point I am making here as he may have been railroaded by a rabid media.
Though reading up on the incident (I was not familiar) it seems pretty fishy. But that's how our legal system works, benefit of a doubt to the defendant.

if i had any photoshop chops... i would put Trump, Smollett and OJ faces into this gif.... 

giphy.gif&ehk=5I9rq6au6VMB3wDB0Hr%2BNA

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1