Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

40 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

So today we learn that the Trump campaign was actively seeking help from Wikileaks, who we know was a front for Russian intel services stolen material. 

“No collusion”

I keep pointing out. Two years ago, we knew that:

1). One week before the event in which Trump officially became the nominee, the top three people in the Trump campaign cleared time in their schedule so that they could meet with a representative of the Russian government, for the purpose of negotiating what Russia wanted, to help the campaign. 

2). Hours after this meeting, Junior received a call from a blocked caller ID number. 

2a). Donald Trump uses a blocked phone number for his personal phone calls. 

2b). The Nunes committee blocked Dem requests to find out who the blocked call was from. 

3). Hours after the phone call, Donald Trump tells a rally that the campaign is going to be receiving dirt on Hillary Clinton in the next few days. 

4). A week after the meeting, at the convention, the Trump campaign alters the GOP platform, to remove calls for the US to help the country that Russia has invaded. 

5). And two weeks after that, the Russian government releases the first nothingburger of stolen information. 

Again, all of this was known two years ago. (Except maybe the phone call. Not sure if that was known). 

"No collusion" has been known false, pretty much from the day it was first uttered. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Larry said:

You hope they don't have more, and are already actively working to try to dismiss what's there. 

If you say so 

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

How do you think they got Alphonse Capone?

How long did that take?

Some of the stuff in the indictment is, I'd say really bad, but instead I'll say exactly what was expected (and also really bad).  "Organization 1" is so clearly Wikileaks that there is no reason to call them Organization 1. 

11. By in or around June and July 2016, STONE informed senior Trump Campaign officials that he had information indicating Organization 1 had documents whose release would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The head of Organization 1 was located at all relevant times
at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, United Kingdom.
12. After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter
told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1.
13. STONE also corresponded with associates about contacting Organization 1 in order to obtain additional emails damaging to the Clinton Campaign.

a. On or about July 25, 2016, STONE sent an email to Person 1 with the subject line, “Get to [the head of Organization 1].” The body of the message read, “Get to [the head of Organization 1] [a]t Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get the pending [Organization 1] emails . . . they deal with Foundation, allegedly.” On or about the same day, Person 1 forwarded STONE’s email to an associate who lived in the United Kingdom and was a supporter of the Trump Campaign.
b. On or about July 31, 2016, STONE emailed Person 1 with the subject line, “Call me MON.” The body of the email read in part that Person 1’s associate in the United Kingdom “should see [the head of Organization 1].”
c. On or about August 2, 2016, Person 1 emailed STONE. Person 1 wrote that he was currently in Europe and planned to return in or around mid-August. Person 1 stated in part, “Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.” The phrase “friend in embassy” referred to the head of Organization 1. Person 1 added in the same email, “Time to let more than [the Clinton Campaign chairman] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke – neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

So I have a question.  If the FBI arrests DT Jr, does the Secret Service go with him to jail and hang out in his cell or what?  Since he is immediate family of POTUS, he automatically has SS protection.  Has there ever been someone under protection of SS that has been arrested?  How would that all work?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So I have a question.  If the FBI arrests DT Jr, does the Secret Service go with him to jail and hang out in his cell or what?  Since he is immediate family of POTUS, he automatically has SS protection.  Has there ever been someone under protection of SS that has been arrested?  How would that all work?

Lets find out!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think this is all an open question that no one has answers for. 

It applies to his father too. If he loses in 2020, is prosecuted by DoJ and found guilty, what happens next?