Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Rudy admits that Trump Org was in negotiations with Russia over Trump Tower Moscow till the election in November. 

Not only is collusion obvious at this point, the voters were lied to time and time again. The entire election is different if the public knows why Trump is explicitly pro-Russia and aligned against our foreign policy doctrine. 

The GOP and it’s voters sold this country out, just so they can have a racist in office. 

• Like 7

one of the many many ways the shutdown helps putin's interests is particularly stunning in our current context...but let me set it up first, as it's just one small but vital aspect re: serious nat'l security problems with this trump shutdown

more and more resource/jurisdiction for cyber security concerns have been shifted from nsa/cia/fbi over to homeland the last few years, and especially since trump took office (something flynn discussed he wanted to do before the election and remember rudy is senior exec of a int'l cyber security company)...and of course trumpy has secured way more control over homeland---with help from kelly and nielsen (whatever their thinking/reasons) than he has managed to do with the fbi/doj/intel agencies---tho he obviously tries hard with doj all the time and works via pompeo on the cia/fbi/nsa to wrangle them better---

and now, over 1500 of these homeland cyber security personnel are among those furloughed...they're not being asked to work for free, they were sent home....

think vlad's a very very happy vamper with this shutdown...oby yes he is....yes he is...(don---and the gop---being an active asset or just the "useful idiot" version are both viable)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Agreed Jumbo. It’s worth pointing out that Trump cares so much about homeland security, that he was negotiating business with a government that was actively attacking our homeland security. He knew they were and he didn’t care. He then lied to people during a national debate to even obfuscate and cover for them. 

Shameless traitor backed by a shameless party. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sounds an awful lot like a bunch of Capital Crimes.

wellll... the Lord loves a hangin'
that's why he give us necks...

It tightens up your vocal cords

and loosens up your pecs!

So if you are a traitor and guilty to the bone,
go ahead and tag a friend and you won't hang alooooone!

~Hot Dang!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

i know there's a zillion (all valid) variations on this theme, but reflect on all the ****-fits the gop had about how our nat'l security/standing was so weakened by obama's "disgraceful apology and bowing tour".... and look now at the same gop  neck-deep up a demented, malevolent, racist, crooked, traitorous (deliberate or incidental to greed/idiocy) elderly orange bunghole that also serves as the permanent residence of the freedom cuckus

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

not rooskie related, but tied to my previous post,  also remembering how many falwell-flavored evangelicals i've seen over decades, actually, tear at mlk's legacy because of his "sinful moral turpitude" mainly re: infidelity but the same guy/demographic is, well you know the rest....

i think there are no greater hypocrites in the social arena than this breed of "conservative xtians"

they are the kaijus of hypocrites

• Like 7

Usually when somebody messes up as bad as Rudy has, Trump would have fired them a long time ago.

Tells me two things. Trump let him in on something really bad and now won't get rid of the guy for fear he'd spill it..... and that the base doesn't care while those opposed already know Rudy is in bad mental shape.

My issue is that nobody HAS to put him on TV. It's like Rick Santorium. He lies on CNN all the time. He gets busted for lying. He does his frothy smirk and they have him on next time. I get that having a support of the admin on who isn't going to lie would be an issue. They don't exist. But you keep moving through them until you get one who at least doesn't go balls out on being a piece of ****. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Larry said:

When your defense lawyer has to keep revising the things that he says to the press because he just realized that he accidentally confessed to another crime

Those comments....those replies. Those walkbacks that were worse than the original statement.

That article was amazing. Sorry, Rudy. Your Gravestone isn't going to say you lied for Trump. But we're way past remembering your for anything positive post-9/11. You threw that away a long time again. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Ghouliani is drunk

Nah he's just an all round ****ty human being. Ok he's prolly a lil drunk.

So this week its " Hypothetically possible the President colluded with a hostile foreign power. So what?".

Next week it'll be " Yes the President did in fact collude with a hostile foreign power. So what? ".

Sadly a third of the country will also agree with Rudy and say "so what?".

Edited by clietas

21 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

How does he have access to emails, tapes, texts etc if they are evidence?

Did I say tapes? I didn't hear any tapes. What are tapes anyway? Are they even a thing you can hear? If they are, I'm sure they're legal. 

19 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Did I say tapes? I didn't hear any tapes. What are tapes anyway? Are they even a thing you can hear? If they are, I'm sure they're legal. 

Oh, wait- I meant VAPES. I'm totally into the new trend of vaping. No, hold on- APES. I'm a big fan of Planet of the APES....

...Grapes?

• Haha 2

Can't tell if Rudy's purposefully throwing crap up against  the wall to see what sticks or if he's deranged. A part of me thinks his strategy is to obfuscate what is going on to see if the public will buy what he's selling. However, I also think no one could possibly be so dumb! 

He once was great at what he did. There's gotta be some method to this madness. 

Edited by Busch1724
  • Like 1

Just now, Busch1724 said:

Can't tell if Rudy's purposefully throwing crap up against  the wall to see what sticks or if he's deranged. A part of me thinks his strategy is to obfuscate what is going on to see if the public will buy what he's selling. However, I also think no one could possibly be so dumb! 

He once was great at what he did. There's gotta be some method to this madness. 

His brain is too slow for a live interview now. So, he starts talking before he processed what he heard. He's saying things he doesn't realize he's saying and PROBABLY doesn't realize what he said until it's said back to him. 

Sounds like somebody else he works for right now. So, up the volume and sound more confident to cover for having no idea what you're saying. 

I am actually surprised Trump hasent turned on Rudy yet. I would assume that means he knows Rudy knows something that he doesnt want anyone else to know (that he colluded) or its because he seriously cant find anyone else that wants to defend him.