Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

FellP20161026_low.jpg

As far as I'm concerned the whole rotten mess of Republicans and evangelicals and Nazis and all the other goombahs still on board deserve to be stuck to this gigantic tar baby and suffer agonies reserved for the lowest reached of Hell. There's no off ramp, it's way too late to bail, there's no late night flight to Scotland like Hess, nothin'. IMO this is why they are so willing to burrow down into the muck to trash Comey or McCabe or the FBI or damned near anyone else, they know it's already too late, they know where the money was coming from years ago, they know they left their DNA at the scene of the crime. The only option for any of them is to burn the government to the ground in the hopes of destroying all possible evidence.

41 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Key is to not let the good pages get stuck together. 

Guess I set myself up for that one. Touché. Won’t happen again.

How bout this then... Real life, in person sex. Not just make believe sex with pictures from a magazine. I’ve made passionate love to honest to god, living, breathing bunnies... on multiple occasions.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Guess I set myself up for that one. Touché. Won’t happen again.

How bout this... Ive had lots and lots of actual sex with several bunnies. Not imaginary bunnies or pictures of bunnies from a magazine. I’ve made passionate love to real life, honest to god, living, breathing bunnies... on multiple occasions.

Your story probably belongs here.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

These ****ers colluded with Russia 

We knew that before the election.  (At least, I'm pretty sure we did.)  

A week before the biggest moment of the Trump campaign - Trump being officially named as the Republican candidate for President - the top 3 members of the Trump campaign made time in their schedule so that all three of them could meet with a lawyer representing Russia.  The reason they gave to each other, when they were scheduling the meeting, was to discuss how Russia could help the Trump campaign.  

I also will assert that the presence of those three people makes it clear that the meeting wasn't simply an offer of assistance, it was a negotiation.  If Russia just wants to donate money, or hand over some dirt on Hillary, they could have handed them to a disposable underling.  The reason you send the top three members of the campaign is so that there will be people in the room who have the authority to negotiate what price the campaign is willing to pay, to get said aid.  

One week later, at the convention, the Trump campaign successfully changed the Republican Party platform, so that it was nicer to Russia.  

Two weeks after that, Russia published the emails which the Russian military had hacked from the DNC.  

We knew this before the election.  (Which in turn means that every single person who pulled the lever for Trump had been told this information, before they did it.)  

It's not like this information is only now coming to light.  (In fact, I don't think I can think of a single thing that's come out of Mueller's investigation that I think is as damning as the above-listed facts which I already knew.)  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Larry said:

We knew that before the election.  (At least, I'm pretty sure we did.)  

A week before the biggest moment of the Trump campaign - Trump being officially named as the Republican candidate for President - the top 3 members of the Trump campaign made time in their schedule so that all three of them could meet with a lawyer representing Russia.  The reason they gave to each other, when they were scheduling the meeting, was to discuss how Russia could help the Trump campaign.  

I also will assert that the presence of those three people makes it clear that the meeting wasn't simply an offer of assistance, it was a negotiation.  If Russia just wants to donate money, or hand over some dirt on Hillary, they could have handed them to a disposable underling.  The reason you send the top three members of the campaign is so that there will be people in the room who have the authority to negotiate what price the campaign is willing to pay, to get said aid.  

One week later, at the convention, the Trump campaign successfully changed the Republican Party platform, so that it was nicer to Russia.  

Two weeks after that, Russia published the emails which the Russian military had hacked from the DNC.  

We knew this before the election.  (Which in turn means that every single person who pulled the lever for Trump had been told this information, before they did it.)  

It's not like this information is only now coming to light.  (In fact, I don't think I can think of a single thing that's come out of Mueller's investigation that I think is as damning as the above-listed facts which I already knew.)  

They all knew, they didn’t care because they would rather have a white man who illegally colludes with a hostile foreign government to help them win an election, than Clinton. And they can kick and scream about the GOP platform etc, law & order and all of their pet ideals, but no amount of shouting will cover up the fact that they knew and they did it anyways.

Party before country.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, well they probably invested a lot of time & money with a team of experts working round the clock to come up with that master plan of calling him "Lyin' Comey". Sadly, I'm not kidding. That's where the GOP base is at mentally and emotionally. A 12 year-old (not a well-adjusted one) could be their chief strategist.

Beevis, Butthead, and Barron. 

• Like 1