Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Flynn about to go nuclear songbird on this administration. Color me shocked. I figured he'd be singing from day one if he was offered a plea deal.

If Flynn does testify that Trump directed the improper communications, how does that affect his Presidency as it pertains to possible impeachment? Obviously, collusion with a foreign government is in full play, but is this really a noose around the neck of this disastrous administration?

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Like 1

Kush does have one pretty mouth. They are gonna pass his sweet ass around like currency in there. That soft voice isnt gonna do him any favors either. 

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

There's still many counts of obstruction to go after Trump on....

Many. Once they have proven that his actions were an effort to stop this investigation, he has so many bodies of fired officials to atone for. Gonna be a long night once they get around to that guy. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Flynn about to go nuclear songbird on this administration. Color me shocked. I figured he'd be singing from day one if he was offered a plea deal.

If Flynn does testify that Trump directed the improper communications, how does that affect his Presidency as it pertains to possible impeachment? Obviously, collusion with a foreign government is in full play, but is this really a noose around the neck of this disastrous administration?

I mean, in old America, Trump would have probably been forced out and resigned after Papadopoulos to avoid impeachment and conviction charges winding their way through Congress.

In new America, all bets are off.

The funny thing is, the GOP passing tax reform, if that happens, might speed up Trump's demise.  If the GOP passes all the crap they want to pass, then what good is Trump to them.  He goes from asset to albatross.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Ok, so what does all of this have to do with the Russians meddling in our election?

Russia blackmailed/instructed Trump to go soft on Ukraine and sanctions in exchange for dirt on Hillary/financial compensation?

Certainly seems reasonable.

Edited by TryTheBeal!

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Ok, so what does all of this have to do with the Russians meddling in our election?

Based on what we know so far, the scenario is that Russia worked alongside the Trump campaign on distributing anti-Hillary and DNC information in exchange for easing sanctions that were placed on them. Sanctions are related to Sergei Magnitsky, a guy who exposed corruption within the Kremlin, and subsequently received the Kremlin special (death). The US imposed sanctions on Russian oligarchs in retaliation to his death. The other sanctions are related to Russia's invasion of Crimea (Ukraine). 

I believe there were also additional sanctions placed against Russia for election meddling by Obama admin in December.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What happens with Flynn now? Is he going to be under any sort of protective custody, or will he just be chilling at home for a while? Does it matter? If he were a Russian you just know he'd suffocate himself with a pillow or fall from a window while moving a piano, or some impossible-to-believe thing. 

3 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

What happens with Flynn now? Is he going to be under any sort of protective custody, or will he just be chilling at home for a while? Does it matter? If he were a Russian you just know he'd suffocate himself with a pillow or fall from a window while moving a piano, or some impossible-to-believe thing. 

He should feel safe. He was working for criminals who as far as we can tell, are total ****ing idiots. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have three things to say at this juncture:

1) Has Alex Jones exploded yet?

2) Dear Santa: I haven't been the best boy this year, but can that smug f*** Mike Pence please get canned too?

3) And where is that dude who made the drive-by post last night? This nothing burger is looking pretty loaded, just sayin'.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JCB said:

I have three things to say at this juncture:

1) Has Alex Jones exploded yet?

2) Dear Santa: I haven't been the best boy this year, but can that smug f*** Mike Pence please get canned too?

3) And where is that dude who made the drive-by post last night? This nothing burger is looking pretty loaded, just sayin'.

Today’s events have zero impact on Trump supporters. Just like the GOP Senate passing a bill they didn’t read first or exploding the debt or Trump playing more golf than open or Trump financially benefiting from his own policies. Doesn’t matter at all

56 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Well, what is important here is what we don't know.  What we know is that a close associate of the President just plead guilty to a crime.  Now, what often happens is that people plead guilty to lesser crimes than they really could be charged with in order to get punished less.  The reason prosecutors accept plea deals is because they get something in return for leniency.  We don't know yet what Mueller is getting in return, other than cooperation.  Exactly what Flynn can give Mueller by cooperating, we don't know yet.  It's gotta be something on someone important though.  Prosecutors don't usually go down the chain, they go up the chain. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 12:42 PM, General NSJ said:

This thread continues to deliver pure gold.  Keep it up guys!!!

if you want to be the one to try to offer a substantive counter point to the overwhelming consensus in this thread, then don't be coy and ****foot around.  Go for it.  

There is not a single person here that thinks a rational argument exists to defend the administration's actions in these matters

prove us wrong.    

(or.... you can continue your passive emo non-argument.... if it makes you happy ... ) 

tumblr_nn6kqu5Ceb1u03j02o1_500.gif

Edited by mcsluggo

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Well, what is important here is what we don't know.  What we know is that a close associate of the President just plead guilty to a crime.  Now, what often happens is that people plead guilty to lesser crimes than they really could be charged with in order to get punished less.  The reason prosecutors accept plea deals is because they get something in return for leniency.  We don't know yet what Mueller is getting in return, other than cooperation.  Exactly what Flynn can give Mueller by cooperating, we don't know yet.  It's gotta be something on someone important though.  Prosecutors don't usually go down the chain, they go up the chain. 

There is quite a bit we don't know.

Anyone have a copy of the plea deal?...not the we will reduce the charge you just plead guilty to one.

Flynn has been cooperative from the start(probably should have known better :ols:)