Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The comedown is gonna be a **** (I sincerely hope). It's a lot harder to figuratively take your son in law out back and put a slug in him, or throw him to the wolves. Add the obviously anti Jew crowd at his back, and this looks like it could get nastily beautiful.

I doubt many of his racist Nazi supporters are even aware that Jared is Jewish. 

Willfully ignorant assholes.  And they'll go to their graves being ignorant of their own ignorance. 

Lovely, ain't it? 

• Like 1

Trump just tweeted that he fired Flynn over his lies to the FBI about the Russia investigation. If that is true, that means that Trump was fully aware that they were lies, was well aware of the Russian interplay,  and in his subsequent denials and activities has been actively obstructing justice.

If Congress wasn't accomplice to this, this tweet is enough for impeachment of him and Pence.

WASHINGTON — A conservative operative trumpeting his close ties to the National Rifle Association and Russia told a Trump campaign adviser last year that he could arrange a back-channel meeting between Donald J. Trump and Vladimir V. Putin, the Russian president, according to an email sent to the Trump campaign.

A May 2016 email to the campaign adviser, Rick Dearborn, bore the subject line “Kremlin Connection.” In it, the N.R.A. member said he wanted the advice of Mr. Dearborn and Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, then a foreign policy adviser to Mr. Trump and Mr. Dearborn’s longtime boss, about how to proceed in connecting the two leaders.

“The Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true reset in this relationship would be with a new Republican White House,” Mr. Erickson wrote to Mr. Dearborn, adding, “Ever since Hillary compared Putin to Hitler, all senior Russian leaders consider her beyond redemption.”

Can't go a week without finding some new Russian attempt at coordination.

• Haha 1

"Pled" vs "pleaded". I always want to say "pled" but almost always on the news they say "pleaded", which I assume is the proper form and what a lawyer would use. Plus the whole tweet reads like Trump.

Add: Looks like a potayto, potahto thing but the lawyer has almost certainly shown a preference in his past writing.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

14 hours ago, twa said:

and some of ya'll say the Trump supporters are dumb....:ols:

И некоторые из них доказывают это на ежедневной

14 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I doubt many of his racist Nazi supporters are even aware that Jared is Jewish. 

Willfully ignorant assholes.  And they'll go to their graves being ignorant of their own ignorance. 

Lovely, ain't it? 

take a look at the original Nazis and try to find one that fits their model of the Master Race.

Fascists count on stupid, vapid individuals who have no concept of self examination.

Their entire platform is built on blaming everyone but themselves for every problem that can find or create.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wonder if they'll stick with the lawyer wrote the tweet story when interviewed. Two people already put in guilty pleas for lying to the FBI.

LoL! Apparently, Trump would have us belueve that his lawyers are the best but don’t know how to keep from committing obstruction of justice by composing Trump’s bathroom rage tweets.

Trump voters elected the dumbest man slive and would have us belueve that they made the right choice.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

I wonder if they'll stick with the lawyer wrote the tweet story when interviewed. Two people already put in guilty pleas for lying to the FBI.

and the one they hope to give them critical information is a convicted liar?

Dershowitz is laughing his ass off.

https://twitter.com/AlanDersh?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

6 minutes ago, twa said:

and the one they hope to give them critical information is a convicted liar?

Dershowitz is laughing his ass off.

https://twitter.com/AlanDersh?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

And you believe those two are the end of it?

And your link leads to Dershowotz's twitter feed, so it's unclear as to your point.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Twa was convinced that Manafort was the end of it. Before that he was convinced that the election was the end of it. As a matter of fact I can’t think of a single thing he’s been right about.

On the contrary, I've said this will never end ....even if Trump is impeached.

Politics never does :ols:

process crimes are part of the process.

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Don’t make me issue another Certificate of Redundency Certificate.

I need to keep repeating till ya'll grasp it.....just like with my grandkid. :pint:

Thought I can do the "Don't make me tell you again" line with him.

I'm not above striking a child (I'm almost Jumboish :ols:)