Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, StillUnknown said:

I figured saving his son was going to play a large part of him flipping

He’s also a career military guy. He absolutely went off the deep end the last 5 years or so, but I’d think there would still be an underlying duty to country that Mueller’s team could appeal to now that Flynn has had some time to reflect on exactly what he’s done. 

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

@PCS  liked the post but let me know when you're ready to be set-up with a proper turntable/tonearm/cartridge :silly:  

I'll do that. Looks like I'm going to need one of those 45 rpm adapter things too. Centering that **** on that old thing isn't working.  :P

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Messed my pants

No Fap November is making one hell of a transition to Destroy Dick December, that's for sure.

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

Lol these toasted pieces of bread are morons.

Its like they watched one marathon of Law and Order and thought they were experts.  "Oh only false statements?  Not collusion?  Then we're free!" - people who do not understand how plea deals work.

But its fine.  It means they will be extra surprised when they get charged, and the more surprised they are the better.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Jesus. You'd think talking about something completely different. 

Hey, Flynn said he's going to name the President as who told him to get with Russia for him.

Yeah, that proves our point that the President has nothing to worry about and this Russia stuff is fake news.