Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

21 minutes ago, visionary said:

Although....

not every host on foxnews is a piece of garbage carrying water for any member of the gop

Just most of them

Also - seemingly their entire production and Management staff, at least the ones with any decision making power.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/936636863510712321/photo/1

I love these. Can’t wait for the Whitehouse statement when Kushner gets indicted.

”A volunteer who wasn’t officially a member of the campaign was indicted. He’s not a real member of the family. He’s also pretty Jewish so this wasn't unexpected. Just more proof that Trump is like, totally innocent.”

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is interesting to me because Flynn was fired for "Lying to the Vice President" 

But if they all knew he was "Lying" then is his firing going to be an issue for Trump? 

I certainly don’t know this for sure but the phrase “very senior member of the transition team” certainly sounds like Pence. I mean, if you just used that phrase yesterday, that’s who I would think of.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulSkin said:

Comey's got a little Jules Winnfield in him. Love it. Gotta think Kushner's gonna learn some scripture soon

If it were a movie I could easily picture the arresting sequence where everybody in Sunkist admin gets hauled away, and he's live narrating like Keysar Soze

• Like 1

shocked I say shocked!!!

But, with Trump now turning on gates it’ll only be a matter time before the floodgates start to open. The list of people who are going to testify against Trump is long.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This is like a real life House of Cards. Now we just need ol Donny to shove a high ranking Cabinet member down a flight of stairs.

Or Shepard Smith being shoved in front of a DC metro train.

54 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/936636863510712321/photo/1

I love these. Can’t wait for the Whitehouse statement when Kushner gets indicted.

”A volunteer who wasn’t officially a member of the campaign was indicted. He’s not a real member of the family. He’s also pretty Jewish so this wasn't unexpected. Just more proof that Trump is like, totally innocent.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1