Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters: Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

visionary

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Maybe soon we will start having a conversation on the radicalization of young white men in the West, just as we have a conversation on the radicalization of young Western Muslim men.

God yes. I don't know if I've posted about it on here but I've definitely talked in the real world about this. To keep it strictly American, we always hear talk about Black families and Black parents and problems in the Black community. Never do we have discussions about white families and their problems. And you better believe there are problems. Anyone who spends more than a cursory amount of time in the cesspool that the Internet has become can tell you that. Something is seriously wrong. White parents are failing. We need to stop being politically correct and address this before there are more events like Quebec. 

6 hours ago, aREDSKIN said:

Typical response by someone like you. Preach on brother. You and your ilk do it well. I have no clue what has happened there as neither do you. Just providing info as reported.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

so while i would opine sacks reaction to you was understandable given your history, it still wasn't good judgment. and i saw he apologized. now here in your post you actually have a rule violation. you have received more than a few breaks over the years, for valid reason, and i will give you another one now.

you can make your own apology. and edit the rule violating content

per (and i inc. aRedskins in this) the tailgate forum feature of certain drive-by warriors...i am going to address that ...ummm...in the immigration thread sometime soon...

9 hours ago, Jumbo said:

so while i would opine sacks reaction to you was understandable given your history, it still wasn't good judgment. and i saw he apologized. now here in your post you actually have a rule violation. you have received more than a few breaks over the years, for valid reason, and i will give you another one now.

you can make your own apology. and edit the rule violating content

per (and i inc. aRedskins in this) the tailgate forum feature of certain drive-by warriors...i am going to address that ...ummm...in the immigration thread sometime soon...

2 points.  

1.  I think you're selling Sacks a bit short here - he clearly did not apologize... what he actually did was, "appleagize", also commonly referred to as an offer of a fruit basket by way of saying sorry.  

2.  Seriously though, I appreciate your taking an interest in the 'trolling'.  I actually do want to know a little more of what info others are seeing and from where, but the Goodwill type 'drop and go' posts are really frustrating.  Ironically, it's also hurtful in the sense that it affirms my (naive) feeling that the other side of the issues/spectrum is full of ignorance, conspiracy theory and devoid of skepticism/reason... and that's neither helpful nor healthy for my views.  

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I still have friends on Facebook saying this justifies the immigration ban because muslims are attacking their own now.  They refuse to accept that is was a white shooter.

Destroys their reality. They cant accept it. Alot needs to change before they are able. 

27 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I still have friends on Facebook saying this justifies the immigration ban because muslims are attacking their own now.  They refuse to accept that is was a white shooter.

This is a prime example of the irresponsible actions of certain low quality media. Too often incorrect reporting happens, and more people catch the incorrect information than the retraction. Unfortunately, I'm certain that some wouldn't acknowledge the retraction even if they saw it. 

1 minute ago, Gamebreaker said:

This is a prime example of the irresponsible actions of certain low quality media. Too often incorrect reporting happens, and more people catch the incorrect information than the retraction. Unfortunately, I'm certain that some wouldn't acknowledge the retraction even if they saw it. 

Thing is they are using the "eye witness report" that the shooter shouted "allahu Akbar" as their proof.  But these are the same people saying not to believe eyewitness reports when there is some police shooting and a witness is saying something bad happened.  Now I am usually skeptical of eye witnesses in police shootings but I also apply that skepticism to all other eye witnesses also.  I just don't get these people.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

They should check the scorecard.

Terrorists have killed a ****LOAD of muslims.

~Bang

22 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

God yes. I don't know if I've posted about it on here but I've definitely talked in the real world about this. To keep it strictly American, we always hear talk about Black families and Black parents and problems in the Black community. Never do we have discussions about white families and their problems. And you better believe there are problems. Anyone who spends more than a cursory amount of time in the cesspool that the Internet has become can tell you that. Something is seriously wrong. White parents are failing. We need to stop being politically correct and address this before there are more events like Quebec. 

i know that this and NE's comments are funny in a 'F the right wing, spencer type jerk offs (which is fine by me, though not condoning the violence)  i'm not sure if it avoids talking about the problem, or even acknowledges that there is a special problem (one that should be discussed and not avoided)  at the moment with islamism or the black family.

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'd probably have to call those friends dumbasses and post the picture of the pathetic little WHITE pansy that did it.

20 hours ago, grego said:

According to the FBI americans should be more fearful of right wing terror plots.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rightwing-terror-plots-trump_us_588faef1e4b0522c7d3c5b69

Archived