Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters: Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

visionary

On 2/14/2017 at 8:18 PM, visionary said:

I don't have a problem with that.  

I said the same thing after the Oklahoma City bombing.  Haul the guy into the county courthouse.  (In the case of Oklahoma City, it's a few blocks from the building he blew up.)  Prosecute him for felony murder.  The prosecution shows that:  

1) He committed a felony.

2) Somebody died.  

Leave his motive completely out of the prosecution's case.  It the defense wants to argue that "Well, he did it because . . . ", let them.  Prosecution's close well be "Defense has admitted that he did it."  (Maybe I can even move for summary judgement, and skip the jury.)  

And he still gets executed.  

As ridiculous as it is to blame the problem on Trump... I think you can certainly make the argument that he has done more for these hate groups than anyone.  

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/06/signal-received-white-nationalists-ecstatic-over-trumps-proposed-policy-change-on-terrorism/

The quotes (even if you dislike the article or source), are pretty telling/damning/alarming.

12 minutes ago, grego said:

Not sure if I'm more disturbed by the white nationalists supporting Trump or the far left in bed with the likes of Linda Sarsour. The latter confuses me more, for certain. 

Crazy times, these are. 

Ask the Jewish Community Centers who is more disturbing.  You could use some clarity.

Archived