Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters: Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

visionary

At this point I'm wondering about starting a new thread called "Non-terrorists(according to WH) with emotional issues who commit terrorist acts". 

Maybe I'll start it when the next white male goes off and kills a bunch of people to prove a point. Should be happening again any day now...

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

At this point I'm wondering about starting a new thread called "Non-terrorists(according to WH) with emotional issues who commit terrorist acts". 

Maybe I'll start it when the next white male goes off and kills a bunch of people to prove a point. Should be happening again any day now...

i think thats an interesting point. terrorism is generally defined to have a political motive, but isnt any killing of a person because of their race linked to some political purpose? or the majority, at least?

4 minutes ago, grego said:

i think thats an interesting point. terrorism is generally defined to have a political motive, but isnt any killing of a person because of their race linked to some political purpose? or the majority, at least?

Yes, you are correct. But that makes too much sense, grego. So of course, our current administration won't admit it. 

Starting to remind me of all the books I read as a kid of the civil rights movement. 

I didn't believe people were capable of the stuff I was reading about as a kid. Shame what these people are willing to other human beings. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Starting to remind me of all the books I read as a kid of the civil rights movement. 

I didn't believe people were capable of the stuff I was reading about as a kid. Shame what these people are willing to other human beings. 

Its depressing, to say the least. 

My first reaction is "racist asshole". Then I think, maybe, this person who did this is clearly insane, or has some mental issue. And then I think that I want to think that because it's easier to understand than the former explanation. 

Trying to figure out the linkage, here. 

1). Trump runs a campaign based on demonizing Muslims and Mexicans. 

2). And then we get nuts going out and shooting Indians. 

Whats going on?  People think they look Mexican?  

6 hours ago, Larry said:

Trying to figure out the linkage, here. 

1). Trump runs a campaign based on demonizing Muslims and Mexicans. 

2). And then we get nuts going out and shooting Indians. 

Whats going on?  People think they look Mexican?  

People think they look middle eastern (Muslim). See the Kansas shooter- "I just shot two Iranians."

18 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

People think they look middle eastern (Muslim). See the Kansas shooter- "I just shot two Iranians."

It's more than that. Simply put, he legitimized hate, racism and intolerance in America. Told all the deplorables (of which, there are many) in our society that not only is it ok but you can be the ****ing president and do it. 

He mixes up the drink and all the crap that settled in the bottom started floating to the top. That's how it happens. We started calling it when he first said build a wall. 

Archived