Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters: Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

visionary

4 hours ago, grego said:

Not sure if I'm more disturbed by the white nationalists supporting Trump or the far left in bed with the likes of Linda Sarsour. The latter confuses me more, for certain. 

Crazy times, these are. 

Who the **** is Linda Sarsour? And who the **** is "the far left"?  Does they have like presidential powers and stuff? No? Then what the hell are you talking about? 

9 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

False equivalency and red herrings are one way to show that you cant muster the strength to discuss the matter at hand.  I know that.

Im trying to discuss the matter, but you're seemingly attacking me for some reason, which stifles actual discussion. 

Im asking you, what do you know about the Jewish community center bomb threats as it relates to either the far right or Linda Sarsour? 

4 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Who the **** is Linda Sarsour? And who the **** is "the far left"?  Does they have like presidential powers and stuff? No? Then what the hell are you talking about? 

Again, not sure what's up with the anger in here. 

thank you visionary for the tweet. i am not on twitter, but i'm always shocked by what people actually put out on twitter. a 'white' american woman attacking a black somali FGM survivor over her involvement in a movie about the treatment of women in 'honor based' societies, saying she 'wishes she could take her vagina away' and that she 'doesnt deserve to be a woman' (a tweet shortly after it was posted) was more along the lines of what i was getting at. thankfully, she has turned her attention to more productive things, for the moment, anyway.

this is one example of what i was referring to in my initial post. i incorrectly assumed my post about the left and the right aligning themselves with questionable characters was obvious and that was my mistake. but, thats why message boards exist- dialogue and the exchange of ideas. however, this topic is about a tragic shooting at a mosque and deserves its own space, so derailing it any further would be to take away from a subject that deserves discussion.

if anyone has anything else, i'm always eager to discuss via PM.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Lone wolf.

Mental health problems.

He was in Kansas and looks lonely.

I thought it was the liberals that usually try to get murderers out of executions with mental problems?

trump, kellyanne, sean, reince, pence etc etc....those gop super-xtains don't care about those kind of shootings unless "forced" to....not part of the jesus, fox, & friends prosperity nationalism spiritual economic genius package to make america great again (but burn it all down too)...i.e. let's get back to the mentality of governance when we were genociding NAs and keeping the negroes and wimmen in line and the queers were smart enough to keep hidden and you could essentially enslave chinese immigrants by the hundreds of thousands for cheap labor to build railroads for the rich-getting-richer and let them die as needed and the landscape was so much more pale and holy.......every time i watch kellyanne---long celebrated for being such a shiny xtian---i see such clear embodiment of the faith....as a kid people kept telling me how morally superior this country and "our way" was but i found  that it was built on all the worst traits in humanity as much as anything else...a big league murder, rape, pillage, and take adventure----and that's certainly how much of the wealth was accumulated by many of those running the show now...

hey....this is some really strong coffee...new place across the street....cute lady....great smile...have to chat her up...what was i on about?

hope i don't forget to show up for the civil war. focus is job one!

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

..as a kid people kept telling me how morally superior this country and "our way" was but i found  that it was built on all the worst traits in humanity as much as anything else...a big league murder, rape, pillage, and take adventure----and that's certainly how much of the wealth was accumulated by many of those running the show now...

i would only add-

"and, yet, america, warts and all- still better than the relative ****hole any of us- or our ancestors- came from". 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO

" The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States. "

Well, that's just great.....

2 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO

" The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States. "

Well, that's just great.....

Headline and intro from the above article:  

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources

The Trump administration wants to revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism, five people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.

Gee, this is good news.  And so surprising.  

Maybe we could get BLM to change the Trumpeteers minds?  Or would they just modify their position to "only pay attention to terrorism by Muslims and blacks"?  

Archived