Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

Given Bakers tweet about a week before free agency with the picture or him and Scott shaking hands, followed by no offer from the team, and all the drama to follow...I think Bakers recent tweet is fair game.  You guys are kidding yourself if you don't think we have current players that are wondering wtf is going on with this team.

3 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Something about a cat and dog trade but I need to investigate further. The details are a little sketchy. 

Hail. 

Don't forget the snake.  There was indeed a large snake involved and I'm not talking about Bruce.  

The amount of teams Poe is linked to or has visited with nothing coming of it is definitely a red flag.

That said, it's worth a look, no? I'm sure we could get creative on a one year deal with language that protects us if his back is really that big a problem.

Unless it's already that big a problem.

7 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Don't forget the snake.  There was indeed a large snake involved and I'm not talking about Bruce.  

HOLA! I went to bed and a large snake got involved?!!!!!! So does this mean a three way trade?!!!!!

And the potential carnage if the snake sits down across the table from the other two ..... 

Head

Well 

and 

Truly

BLOWN!

There's a frigging large snake in on the act!!!!!

Hail. 

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Given Bakers tweet about a week before free agency with the picture or him and Scott shaking hands, followed by no offer from the team, and all the drama to follow...I think Bakers recent tweet is fair game.  You guys are kidding yourself if you don't think we have current players that are wondering wtf is going on with this team.

Pierre Garcon says hi.

13 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I doubt it's a mystery, Scott drank himself out of a job. Baker is immature and childish. He reminds me of one of my kids I don't allow to post on social media until I've vetted it properly. 

Just low class, but hey, him and captain crab legs are assembling a crew of high class pirates

1 minute ago, Bonez3 said:

I doubt it's a mystery, Scott drank himself out of a job. baker is immature and childish. He reminds me of one of my kids I don't allow to post until I've vetted it properly. 

Just low class, but hey, him and captain crab legs are assembling a crew of high class pirates

I'll take a low class big OL guy anyday.  That has nothing to do with game day.  His questioning of the FO and trash talk got him no offer from the Skins.  If you're a low class NFL football player then just play ball in the trenches and stay out of jail.

1 minute ago, TheShredder said:

I'll take a low class big OL guy anyday.  That has nothing to do with game day.  His questioning of the FO and trash talk got him no offer from the Skins.  If you're a low class NFL football player then just play ball in the trenches and stay out of jail.

Put it this way, neither one of these guys are Warren Sapp, where they can say whatever they want and keep their job.

We're talking bout RJF and Baker man

1 minute ago, dyst said:

RJF is just another guy and should have been gone last year or never even brought in to be honest but timing look bad especially after he spoke out against team.

He was overpaid and they are making some cap space now.  Looking for the DHall restructuring or release soon.  Bring him back as vet minimum or something appropriate.  Should clear about 6-8M in the next few days from anticipated sources like DHall.  Just wondering where they're going to get the ILB'er they absolutely have to have!????

3 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

I doubt it's a mystery, Scott drank himself out of a job.

So they say.

This doesn't pertain to you so much but many others, how can you sit in here and crap all over the team over what's taken place over the last month and then be mad at Baker for a tiny statement to his friend about a team he feels slighted by?

Is it one of those family situations where it's okay to sit around and **** on Uncle Larry cuz he's a loser, but don't want anyone outside the family talking about him?

1 minute ago, TheShredder said:

He was overpaid and they are making some cap space now.  Looking for the DHall restructuring or release soon.  Bring him back as vet minimum or something appropriate.  Should clear about 6-8M in the next few days from anticipated sources like DHall.  Just wondering where they're going to get the ILB'er they absolutely have to have!????

With the DL we have currently, it won't matter. Just about any ILB is gonna be a speed bump.

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So they say.

This doesn't pertain to you so much but many others, how can you sit in here and crap all over the team over what's taken place over the last month and then be mad at Baker for a tiny statement to his friend about a team he feels slighted by?

Is it one of those family situations where it's okay to sit around and **** on Uncle Larry cuz he's a loser, but don't want anyone outside the family talking about him?

You nailed it. He could have sent a private text or even small group text to RJF. But instead, he fired one (multiple now actually) across the bow of Redskin nation. You better believe he's gonna get ripped here despite any dysfunction we have. 

He aint burning bridges, he's pissing on the ashes to.

I don't understand this rationale at all. We needed to keep Baker, RJF, Hood, and add to them. Baker is a legit starter. RJF and Hood are solid rotational guys. We needed to take a run at least one of the good D-lineman. We've essentially traded a starter and a high motor guy for two rotational guys.

Archived