Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I like Hood back. But I agree with Cooley's take from today they need a D lineman who can win one on one match ups and that guy isn't on the team at the moment.  I wonder about them drafting D lineman in the first two rounds.  There really isn't a D lineman I can think of that makes sense at #17 but will see. 

I tend to agree with you about #17. I am thinking more like the second round. I hope one of Brantley, Watkins, Wormley or Adams are there. I dont know if it's going to happen because his stock seems to be rising. But if Barnett is there at 17 I am sprinting the card up. I think he is the best pure pass rusher in this draft.

31 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Oh look who's making some cap space. Hmm.

I hope that's what it is (and that we use it), because RJF was actually our best lineman outside of Baker. I'm not sure I believe McGee and McClain are better than Baker and RJF. 

And I really, really hope they didn't release him because of what he said recently. 

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

I hope that's what it is (and that we use it), because RJF was actually our best lineman outside of Baker. I'm not sure I believe McGee and McClain are better than Baker and RJF. 

And I really, really hope they didn't release him because of what he said recently. 

RJF released...DHall contract extension coming up :)

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I tend to agree with you about #17. I am thinking more like the second round. I hope one of Brantley, Watkins, Wormley or Adams are there. I dont know if it's going to happen because his stock seems to be rising. But if Barnett is there at 17 I am sprinting the card up. I think he is the best pure pass rusher in this draft.

Yeah agree 2nd-4th rounds are sweet spots potentially.  But I really hope they don't put all that burden on the draft.  It's a great draft for corner, safety, edge rusher, RB, etc.  I'd hate to be boxed out of that and go off a BPA script and draft heavy need.  I like Brantley, Tomlinson, Watkins, maybe Adams and Qualls. 

Okay, I didn't really think Baker was out of line before (letting fans know the team didn't even offer him is fine imo) but now he's being a ****ing punk. Congratulating RJF for getting out is bush league **** (even if he's not wrong lol)

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Ugh, I hate seeing this kind of stuff. 

Remember when we were so happy last year with the way players who parted with us did so amicably and said nothing but good things, and we were all about the culture being instilled and how we "pay our own now"? 

Good times. :( 

Just now, I Love The Skins said:

This is hoe the "beloved" Chris Baker reacts. Enjoy time in Tampa Bay. Also just a reminder the team that you are on once lost their 1st 26 games in a row.

Yeah im sure Baker cares about what happened 40 years ago. What an idiot signing there

In a surprise to no one, I have no problem with what he said. We like the players when they praise us after they gone, we should also like when they are honest about the BS they see in and feel about the organization too 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah im sure Baker cares about what happened 40 years ago. What an idiot signing there

In a surprise to no one, I have no problem with what he said. We like the players when they praise us after they gone, we should also like when they are honest about the BS they see in and feel about the organization too 

I  think players if they are still playing should keep their feelings inside. Why burn bridges?

Archived