Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just thinking that I should advise my fellow audience members not to become too delighted at the thought of a POTOS going insane on the job before our eyes. 

I can't help but love every minute of this.  If **** gets too bad, we can all just start our own caravan and seek amnesty in Canada.  That'll  REALLY piss him off.

10 hours ago, LD0506 said:

They've both seen the mushroom...........

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Yo his face when kissing Ivanka is seriously funny lol. Like "gahdamn I wish there was a closet right here on this stage I could hide in and abuse myself"

I can't believe this dude is the president lol

16 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just thinking that I should advise my fellow audience members not to become too delighted at the thought of a POTOS going insane on the job before our eyes. 

When they make the movie, they should have an app that simulates twitter and tweets you from his account periodically throughout. Getting crazier and crazier and ending with the inevitable dick pick we all know we are going to get. 

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

When they make the movie, they should have an app that simulates twitter and tweets you from his account periodically throughout. Getting crazier and crazier and ending with the inevitable dick pick we all know we are going to get.  

Yeah right, he'd give away state secrets to prevent the world from knowing the image of his micropenis.

Here's the demographics of the 4th District of Iowa, King's Congressional District:

In 2000:

585,305 Population 

95.8 % White

00.8% Black

01.1% Asian

02.5% Hispanic

In 2010

761,467 Population 

92.9 % White

01.2% Black

01.6% Asian

05.8% Hispanic

So - gasp - it's been a veritable invasion of brown people into his district since the turn of the century,*** a 3 point drop in white people. No wonder he's gone full KKK.

***Not really.  It's still among the whitest congressional districts in the U.S.

Alaska voted for Trump so of course the federal government will spare no expense. If they were a blue state or filled with brown folks the response would be different. "It's hard to get materials to Alaska. They have this thing between us. It's called big land. And don't forget water too. Very difficult to get there."

41 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

You seriously just can't make this **** up. He's like the worst of all caricatures of spoiled brat kids in moves all rolled up into one bulbous 72 year old narcissist. He actually signed the goddamn thin with a sharpie so his signature would be bigger than other leaders'.  :ols:

Archived