Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

22 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I'm an angry white guy.....you got me  :)  

It doesn't matter what context Biden said that.

Again, I don't agree with what Trump said. 

It is pitiful that you would compare Trump's months long campaign of angry rhetoric to one single comment from Grandpa Joe Biden.  Pitiful and desperate.

But oh yeah, remind us again that you are not a Trump fan.

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

It is pitiful that you would compare Trump's months long campaign of angry rhetoric to one single comment from Grandpa Joe Biden.  Pitiful and desperate.

But oh yeah, remind us again that you are not a Trump fan.

You're right....Biden can say what he wants....and it's always..."it's just Joe being Joe"

I said I don't like what Trump said...I wasn't defending him...geez

55 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You're right....Biden can say what he wants....and it's always..."it's just Joe being Joe"

I said I don't like what Trump said...I wasn't defending him...geez

But you didn't address Dan's point. Biden made one stupid offhand remark compared to Trumps concerted months long efforts at fueling anger, hostility and yes, violence, in his supporters...especially directed at the media (minus Fox, Breitbart, and InfoWars). That you choose to completely eliminate that context from your brain when thinking about this is a bit telling.

Eventually, as is all too common in these kinds of internet feuds, the meme community’s ironic, half-joking battle cries turned into serious discussions of tactics and strategies that would have real-world consequences for their enemies.

Pro-Trump Twitter users began harassing Andrew Kaczynski, the CNN reporter who reported on the Reddit poster, as well as exposing the personal information of other CNN staff members. Others pledged to complain to CNN’s advertisers one by one about the network’s coverage.

They would, they said, stop at nothing to inflict pain on the president’s media foes, one grainy image at a time.

“The next meme war is upon us,” wrote one Discord user, “and we will win.”

Looking forward to a lot of people changing their opinion about various forms of social "combat".  

For example, I wonder if the people who were describing publishing personal information about the tweeter as "Extortion", "Blackmail", Conspiracy", "theft", and "ruining his life", will react the same way to Internet Warriors publishing private information about CNN reporters, or threatening their advertisers.  

(OTOH, if the responses consist of funny memes, then I'm looking forward to being entertained.)  

Maybe it goes here...

I was reading about the G20 meeting and how members of the EU and Japan are putting together a trade deal and excluding the US from it. The deal has much to do with lowering or eliminating tariffs on automobiles. I suppose protectionists won't mind, but it sure will make it harder to sell our cars overseas. 

The US is finding itself on the outs because of Paris, Trump's anti-trade talk, pulling out of or threatening to pull out of major trade agreements. If this is the trend continues our influence and ability to influence will be greatly lessened. It's also bound to make our goods more expensive.

7 hours ago, mistertim said:

But you didn't address Dan's point. Biden made one stupid offhand remark compared to Trumps concerted months long efforts at fueling anger, hostility and yes, violence, in his supporters...especially directed at the media (minus Fox, Breitbart, and InfoWars). That you choose to completely eliminate that context from your brain when thinking about this is a bit telling.

One comment added to everything else being said about Trump is one comment too many.

Just now, SkinsPassion4Life said:

One comment added to everything else being said about Trump is one comment too many unless it's said by Trump. In that case is would be okay because it's a good thing to destabilize the country by repeatedly claiming the media is fake news and by telling outright lies.

Fixed it for you. Stop holding back. You can laugh off your defense of this miserable human being all you want but it's pretty obvious you will continue to defend the indefensible so don't hold back. 

47 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Fixed it for you. Stop holding back. You can laugh off your defense of this miserable human being all you want but it's pretty obvious you will continue to defend the indefensible so don't hold back. 

LOL....good stuff......but he didn't say all media is Fake....

On 7/4/2017 at 1:05 PM, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Ted Kennedy colluded with the Russians.

Show me the proof of Trump collusion....filling out forms improperly is not proof....Flynn being fired for not disclosing meetings is not proof.

Don't get me wrong, I think Flynn and Manafort are shady, but collusion is a big leap.

LoLing!!!

"Filling out forms improperly" @twa tried that BS line before too. It's called non-disclosure that they were and continued to be paid Russian agents. You know what the difference is between Flynn/Manafort and any other person secretly working with the Russian government? Nothing. Only these guys you say filled out forms wrong, the other ones you'd call traitors.

Therein lies your hypocrisy

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Looking forward to a lot of people changing their opinion about various forms of social "combat".  

For example, I wonder if the people who were describing publishing personal information about the tweeter as "Extortion", "Blackmail", Conspiracy", "theft", and "ruining his life", will react the same way to Internet Warriors publishing private information about CNN reporters, or threatening their advertisers.  

(OTOH, if the responses consist of funny memes, then I'm looking forward to being entertained.)  

Nobodys personal info was published, though.  I can sorta think of examples in the past where folks did awful, racisty things and got exposed on the internet.  Didn't really amount to a whole lot...

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LoLing!!!

"Filling out forms improperly" @twa tried that BS line before too. It's called non-disclosure that they were and continued to be paid Russian agents. You know what the difference is between Flynn/Manafort and any other person secretly working with the Russian government? Nothing. Only these guys you say filled out forms wrong, the other ones you'd call traitors.

So not filling out forms is proof of collusion?     I said they were shady.

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

You guys are trying hard...I'll give you that...digging deep.

You're right that it's getting deep in here.  

But feel free to keep insisting that you will ignore any information short of absolute proof of collusion.  I think you've only stated it around 100 times so far.  

28 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LoLing!!!

I think you are overstating as far as Flynn, don't know about manafort.

We will see who is right eventually.

28 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

So not filling out forms is proof of collusion?     I said they were shady.

Non-disclosure is proof they were hiding their relationships. Money being paid means they were working for the Russian government. They were BOTH employed by the Trump campaign and or Administration. You want MORE proof of collusion than TWO Russian agents as high ranking members of the Trump campaign and Administration?

8 minutes ago, twa said:

I think you are overstating as far as Flynn, don't know about manafort.

We will see who is right eventually.

Yeah, it was just a massive councidence that Flynn and Putin were seated right beside each other. Especially since Flynn was paid a lot of money through Russian state owned media.

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_91213

Archived