Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

50 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Jill Stein was colluding with the Russians?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if she made statements about lifting sanctions to at least some people.  But she also didn't really have as many fingers in the email pot.

But it's very important to understand what was going on at that dinner and generally.  Russia wants to destabilize the West, NATO, and the USA.

They've worked hard cultivating extremists on both sides for that purpose.  Stein was the perfect patsy.  She had bought into the notion that, because the US was the world's dominant superpower, it must be responsible for most of the problems in the world.  That "not so innocent" sentiment was cultivated in both the far left and far right.  It ultimately found mainstream purchase in the right.

But that's what makes this sudden about face on Russia from the right so dangerous.  Russia wants us as destroyed as possible on the world stage.  They want to take back over the former soviet states and fill the global power vacuum.  After all, if the US and the EU take steps back, who fills the void?  China and Russia mostly.

Of course, the collusion issue comes in with the sanctions because Russia can only do so much while their economy is in tatters.  So you infiltrate extremists, push them to go and succeed in the mainstream, and then push whichever horse of yours won to lift sanctions.

Then you keep destabilizing NATO and the US and the EU and enjoy gaining tons of power.

And who could vote for the Republican platform? 

No retraining programs for displaced workers.

Failed voodoo economics, again

Wealth redistribution upward

No viable healthcare reform

It's all about profit

Roll back of EPA

Hell, roll back before the New Deal safely net programs

That platform is so anti-human it's not funny.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

So you were gullible enough to think that Trump wasn't going to be EVERYTHING he told he was for the last 10 years?!

Well...I never believed he was a Republican...if Hilary was a Republican, he would have run as a Democrat....I'm just hopeful congress does it's job and he signs the bills.....I never thought Trump was going to change, although I'm a bit surprised he still tweets the way he does.

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Well...I never believed he was a Republican...if Hilary was a Republican, he would have run as a Democrat....I'm just hopeful congress does it's job and he signs the bills.....I never thought Trump was going to change, although I'm a bit surprised he still tweets the way he does.

Actually, I like this answer better because despite being able to vote for ANY candidate without it having any effect you STILL chose to vote Trump. You could have kept your hands clean by voting for McMullin, instead you chose to vote Trump.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Actually, I like this answer better because despite being able to vote for ANY candidate without it having any effect you STILL chose to vote Trump. You could have kept your hands clean by voting for McMullin, instead you chose to vote Trump.

Well, thank you...I've been trying to tell you and others that I'm not a Trump lover.....I'd much rather have Pence

But let's be honest, as Republicans, we can't just abandon Trump, because the Party will be held accountable by the voters....

I don't think people will say...."it was just Trump being Trump...let's give Republicans another chance"

9 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

And who could vote for the Republican platform? 

No retraining programs for displaced workers.

Failed voodoo economics, again

Wealth redistribution upward

No viable healthcare reform

It's all about profit

Roll back of EPA

Hell, roll back before the New Deal safely net programs

That platform is so anti-human it's not funny.

But at least we support the Redskins name!

Just now, visionary said:

Yes, yes we can.  

At least he admits it's all about party over country. 

33 minutes ago, tshile said:

Which numbers are worse?

I believe total jobs created was worse than the same time a year ago for the first 6 months of the year but I'm being to lazy right now to confirm it. 

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

At least he admits it's all about party over country. 

I believe total jobs created was worse than the same time a year ago for the first 6 months of the year but I'm being to lazy right now to confirm it. 

Total jobs created over the first 6 months was the lowest since 2011 or something like that.  Not a huge deal but likely indicative of the economic slowdown that many are anticipating.

Domestic car sales in the 2nd quarter were also trending down significantly compared to the last few years.  #inthebiz

1 minute ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

help me out...I'm just a GOP'er...We're not that smart.....that's why we have super smart liberals to explain things to us......please go slowly.....

The truest words you have ever uttered in your life.  And unlikely to ever be topped.

#trumpoptimist

#rewardingwork

19 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Well, thank you...I've been trying to tell you and others that I'm not a Trump lover.....I'd much rather have Pence

But let's be honest, as Republicans, we can't just abandon Trump, because the Party will be held accountable by the voters....

I don't think people will say...."it was just Trump being Trump...let's give Republicans another chance"

Why can't you abandon Trump? If the GOP ever wants a shot at regaining the center you need the courage to correct the far Right otherwise the fringe will dictate your party. 

I've said it repatedly, if the GOP had put up a decent centerist candidate, they could ha e won my vote. But after the BS that the Party and Hill leaders have shoveled on behalf of Trump, no way. They all need to go.

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

People aren't spending, so the economy is going to slow. We're in for another recession.

Is that slow enough for you?

Probably because of Obamacare premiums .:kickcan:rather subpar recovery for the money wasted

I do expect another recession, be surprised if we avoid one.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Btw, I'm on the record in here for preferring Kasich over any other candidate from either party.  I think you should know that.

You know what?   I like Kasich....I know it may not sound like it, but I'm not a far right conservative...I'd probably be called a RINO by some.

Archived