Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

Honestly, reading  your posts over the last few days shows you are totally out of touch with reality.

No offense, of course, but holy crap, the world your head is in, i can't find it. And most likely, you've read those tqwo sentences, and said to yourself "that's becuse you are one of those lefties"..   whereas anyone who has posted here for any length of time will tell you i am not. Long ago i saw what was happening, cancelled my membership with the GOP, registered as unaffiliated and view this mess without the propaganda.

The lunatic fringes of the right have been controlling Republican policy for some time now, and the propaganda has been creating this atmosphere for nearly two decades.

What is truth? They've made sure you're not sure. Then they made sure you're sure it's their version of it, and every time it's proven to be false, it tells you they are just lying and out to get you.

But, in your place, i am sure if Obama had ordered the voter rolls of every state, you'd have thought it was all just hunky dory.

I said it before, and i will again.

The first step to stopping propaganda is recognizing it,, and indoctrinated never do until far too late. 

History is a ****. Read it .. and objectively apply it to your side's propaganda. See what it tells you.

Another one of the top tenets of indoctrination propaganda: no matter what you do, blame it on your enemy and never, ever, ever back away from the conviction that your side is right 100% of the time, and the enemy is wrong 100% of the time.

If anyone can explain why that seems to be the complete opposite in RightWingLoonyLand, I'm all ears..

And remember..   YOUR leaders, and YOUR propaganda have labelled your fellow Americans as the BIGGEST enemy of the United States.

Again, ready to shoot at your enemies?

The pump is being primed, and history shows it as clearly as can be. A knowledge of how totalitarian regimes take hold and what happens when they do would chill you to the bone.

I''m married to a Chinese woman..  and we are currently visiting family. ALL of them tell me what they see looks exactly like Mao's cultural revolution, especially the elders who lived through it.

The words of people who saw it first hand.

You owe it to yourself, your family and your country to listen.

~Bang

With all due respect...I was born in a communist country....spare me the propaganda lecture.....

You say you've been reading my posts....I doubt it.

9 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

With all due respect...I was born in a communist country....spare me the propaganda lecture.....

You say you've been reading my posts....I doubt it.

Well of course i haven't been. Why would i tell you truth? If you thought i might, you may have to think about it.

Too easy to dismiss if you just pretend i am lying.,,  which is what you did.

As i said in that post you ignored, the people telling me this very day that they see the Cultural Revolution in what is happening lived through their country turning INTO a communist country. Adults who watched their nation do the worst thing possible. Not infants.

You say you were born in a communist nation, but when did you leave it? How old were you when it changed, or you escaped? How is it if you are so strong on the subject of totalitarian propaganda that you are failing to see it again?

Many of the elders in my family were born in a free country, and lost it to the communists when they were adults. My 83 year old mother in law is VERY concerned that her daughter and I live in the US right now, simply because of what she survived long after she was born.

Tell me why I should not listen to her? 

~Bang

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

Well of course i haven't been. Why would i tell you truth? If you thought i might, you may have to think about it.

Too easy to dismiss if you just pretend i am lying.,,  which is what you did.

As i said in that post you ignored, the people telling me this very day that they see the Cultural Revolution in what is happening lived through their country turning INTO a communist country.

You say you were born in a communist nation, but when did you leave it? How old were you when it changed, or you escaped?

Many of the elders in my family were born in a free country, and lost it to the communists when they were adults. My 83 year old mother in law is VERY concerned that her daughter and I live in the US right now, simply because of what she survived long after she was born.

Why listen to her? 

~Bang

Maybe you read a few posts...maybe you misinterpreted others....I don't know.....I'm not brainwashed by propaganda.....I'm not supporting  the dumb s--t Trump is talking about.  

I left the communist country as a child, but my family lived through many years of it......and it's why they are Republicans....not because the GOP is perfect, but if we ever let this country be taken over by the likes of Bernie Sanders then your Mother in law will have a real reason to worry.

Agreed, Bernie is the far left. When one fringe is loud, the other must compensate by getting loud,  soon it's just shouting among the loonies while discussion and reason are silenced.

I think if you and I can see eye to eye, it is that probably 99% of the time, the best courses of action leave the fringes on the sidelines.

But they are running the show now.

One thing the propaganda here has done, is it has completely polarized everything. Compromise or even listening are considered weakness.

AND, if there is one thing that IS a fact, is that the strength of the US is our diversity, and our willingness to listen to each other and to potentially compromise for the best possible solution for the country, we have grown into the leaders of the world by our ability to work together when it matters the most, contentious as it may be.

THAT is what made America great in the first place.

~Bang

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

Agreed, Bernie is the far left. When one fringe is loud, the other must compensate by getting loud,  soon it's just shouting among the loonies while discussion and reason are silenced.

I think if you and I can see eye to eye, it is that probably 99% of the time, the best courses of action leave the fringes on the sidelines.

But they are running the show now.

One thing the propaganda here has done, is it has completely polarized everything. Compromise or even listening are considered weakness.

AND, if there is one thing that IS a fact, is that the strength of the US is our diversity, and our willingness to listen to each other and to potentially compromise for the best possible solution for the country.

THAT is what made America great in the first place.

~Bang

Speaking of collusion...If the DNC and Hillary didn't collude; there's a good chance Bernie would be President...let that sink in for you.

The difference between Bernie and Trump is that Bernie actually has convictions....as does Warren...that's SCARY

18 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Speaking of collusion...If the DNC and Hillary didn't collude; there's a good chance Bernie would be President...let that sink in for you.

The difference between Bernie and Trump is that Bernie actually has convictions....as does Warren...that's SCARY

The DNC is a US entity, and is a political party that has it's own agenda...  colluding with itself is hardly the same as colluding with a foreign power.

This is a distinction largely missed in a lot of this,, the DNC and RNC can do whatever it wants within itself,. they CAN ignore any results and choose their own candidate if they want. 'Course, they'd pay hell within their ranks, and that keeps them from doing so. (and the DNC did cause a revolt among itself with this.)

Also, as was pointed out by the dearly missed Predicto, Bernie did great with caucuses and other disorganized methods of choosing a candidate.. but when it came down to primaries with votes cast on an election day, she won over and over.

The young vote (Which made up a lot of the Bernie support), for as loud as they can be, are historically poor turnouts at the polls. 

Plus,, i think IF Bernie had somehow won, which i also doubt would have occurred even if he got the nod, He'd face even more severe obstruction because he'd also have to convince Democrats his plans would work... and I doubt he could.

~Bang

I still am trying to wrap my mind around Ivanka speaking so much out of both sides of her mouth.  She obviously wants to participate and have an impact and be a part of the team, which is fine, I suppose, but whenever she is actually asked about her views or about politics, she suddenly clams up and acts like she wants no part of it.  That is the issue I have.  If you want to be on the team, then step up and play ball and take the heat that comes along with being involved.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I still am trying to wrap my mind around Ivanka speaking so much out of both sides of her mouth.  She obviously wants to participate and have an impact and be a part of the team, which is fine, I suppose, but whenever she is actually asked about her views or about politics, she suddenly clams up and acts like she wants no part of it.  That is the issue I have.  If you want to be on the team, then step up and play ball and take the heat that comes along with being involved.

That is one issue.

The other big issue is that she is a key advisor to the President of the United States of America, despite having no expertise in any field or experience in governance.  She is there by virtue of her birth and literally nothing else.  

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

Well, let us be clear.

The DNC is a private entity...  colluding with itself is hardly the same as colluding with a foreign power.

This is a distinction largely missed in a lot of this,, the DNC and RNC can do whatever it wants within itself,. they CAN ignore any results and choose their own candidate if they want. 'Course, they'd pay hell within their ranks, and that keeps them from doing so.

Also, as was pointed out by the dearly missed Predicto, Bernie did great with caucuses and other disorganized methods of choosing a candidate.. but when it came down to primaries with votes cast on an election day, she won over and over.

The young vote (Which made up a lot of the Bernie support), for as loud as they can be, are historically poor turnouts at the polls. 

Plus,, i think IF Bernie had somehow won, which i also doubt would have occurred even if he got the nod, He'd face even more severe obstruction because he'd also have to convince Democrats his plans would work... and I doubt he could.

~Bang

I wasn't trying to compare collusion of the DNC to collusion with a foreign power.

It should scare you that so many young people like Bernie.

7 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

I wasn't trying to compare collusion of the DNC to collusion with a foreign power.

It should scare you that so many young people like Bernie.

Not so much... the young are dreamers, and while they think they can create Utopia, you and I know better. Dreamers usually wake up.

(Prime example,,, the "peace and love" generation is now in charge. How's it look? Anything like what the dreamers of the 60s wanted?)

What does scare me is what I mentioned before,, the volume of the fringes. It's too loud.. and because of that, people who are not fringe, like Elizabeth Warren or John McCain, get lumped in there with them by their political nemeses. While Warren clearly stands on the left and McCain clearly stands on the right, neither are what I'd consider fringe.. rather respectable voices of their chosen ideology.

(and yes, i am choosing to ignore McCain prostituting himself during his prez run.. nothing he's done before or since puts him in the same sack as Sarah Palin's whackiness,  yet there he was due to the puppeteers above inserting her. I think he probably regrets it deeply. I know I do,, i wanted to vote for him.)

I prefer to think of McCain as the smart guy who WILL listen to opposition I always respected.

~Bang

1 minute ago, Bang said:

Not so much... the young are dreamers, and while they think they can create Utopia, you and I know better. Dreamers usually wake up.

What does scare me is what I mentioned before,, the volume of the fringes. It's too loud.. and because of that, people who are not fringe, like Elizabeth Warren or John McCain, get lumped in there with them by their political nemeses. While Warren clearly stands on the left and McCain clearly stands on the right, neither are what I'd consider fringe.. rather respectable voices of their chosen ideology.

(and yes, i am choosing to ignore McCain prostituting himself during his prez run.. nothing he's done before or since puts him in the same sack as Sarah Palin's whackiness,  yet there he was due to the puppeteers above inserting her. I think he probably regrets it deeply. I know I do,, i wanted to vote for him.)

I prefer to think of McCain as the smart guy who WILL listen to opposition I always respected.

~Bang

We'll agree to disagree regarding Liz

23 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

That is one issue.

The other big issue is that she is a key advisor to the President of the United States of America, despite having no expertise in any field or experience in governance.  She is there by virtue of her birth and literally nothing else.  

This is true. I should have said my comment was "an issue" not "the issue."  

3 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Well, thank you...I've been trying to tell you and others that I'm not a Trump lover.....I'd much rather have Pence

But let's be honest, as Republicans, we can't just abandon Trump, because the Party will be held accountable by the voters....

I don't think people will say...."it was just Trump being Trump...let's give Republicans another chance"

You realize that you ignored my whole point right? You keep saying you're not a Trump supporter, but in that moment when you could have voted for literally ANYONE other than Trump without it affecting the outcome you voted for him.

2 hours ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Fair question....there's no blank check.......but it's going to take  more than tweeting dumb s--t and bashing the media.....

I mean, sure, but there's a lot more than that going on and he's trying to do even more beyond that.

Pushing State to drop sanctions on Russia right out the gate is a pretty serious red flag, I'd think.

Archived