Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

If you could punch one political figure, one time, consequence free, who would it be? No serious injury or anything. Just a single relaxing therapeutic punch to the nose. Or, if you're a ****, you can yell at one or something. Who is it? 

Paul Ryan has been at the top of my list for quite awhile but it's starting to tighten up. Spicer is up there. Kushner, just because I think he would cry. And my folks congressman in Virginia there, Tom Garrett with his fat ****ing face and stupid beard. Think that's my top 4.

Rebekah Mercer, no contest

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

My vote goes to the coward Paul Ryan. A close second is Bannon, but he looks filthy so I don't want any of his dirt to transfer to my fist.

He does have the look of one of those guys that works the pins at a bowling alley, smelling of old pork rinds

A group of retired senior military officers is urging U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Mattis to remain firm in their support for combating global warming as White House officials consider exiting the Paris climate accord.

The 17 veterans argue that climate change poses a critical national security risk and say the U.S. must remain engaged in the international effort to fight it, according to letters sent Monday to Tillerson and Mattis. Among the signatories are three four-star veterans, including former Commander of the U.S. Pacific Command Admiral Sam J. Locklear.

The ex-officers are the latest to call for the U.S. to uphold its environmental commitments as President Donald Trump’s senior advisers prepare to meet Tuesday to debate whether to exit the Paris accord. Tillerson and Mattis are among those pushing the president to stick with the agreement, brokered in 2015 by almost 200 nations. The letters were sent by the Center for Climate and Security, a Washington-based research institute.

“Climate change poses strategically significant risks to U.S. national security, directly impacting our critical infrastructure and increasing the likelihood of humanitarian disasters, state failure and conflict,” the former officers and security officials wrote in the letter to Tillerson.

1 hour ago, visionary said:
Re: McCain - US protecting what is good....

Unfortunately it now only down to a few Republicans who believe this. The Majority of Republicans no longer seem follow this and of course the Dems have opposed this for a very long time.

silly me, I actually called an aerial advertising company today to see if I could get a plane with some Anti-trump protest messages to fly over Lynchburg and LU on Saturday with trump here. 

I should have known but yeah, there is a 30 mile no-fly restriction around the president's appearances so he shot that idea down. He said he also gets a lot of calls for people wanting to do the same over Mar A Lago but he can't do those either. 

He did laugh when I said I understand the restriction for the President but what if he is just the so-called president?" 

Still looking into renting for the day some roadside billboard space between the airport and LU. Should know tomorrow 

any sign ideas are welcome 

6 hours ago, nonniey said:

Unfortunately it now only down to a few Republicans who believe this. The Majority of Republicans no longer seem follow this and of course the Dems have opposed this for a very long time.

Wait, what??!? A few Republicans are the only ones standing up for basic human rights and Dems have opposed this for years? Is that seriously what you just tried to say? 'Cuz I might need medical intervention if I try to get that through my head

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

silly me, I actually called an aerial advertising company today to see if I could get a plane with some Anti-trump protest messages to fly over Lynchburg and LU on Saturday with trump here. 

I should have known but yeah, there is a 30 mile no-fly restriction around the president's appearances so he shot that idea down. He said he also gets a lot of calls for people wanting to do the same over Mar A Lago but he can't do those either. 

He did laugh when I said I understand the restriction for the President but what if he is just the so-called president?" 

Still looking into renting for the day some roadside billboard space between the airport and LU. Should know tomorrow 

any sign ideas are welcome 

How about a mobile sign towed by a truck?  It can be parked on the side of a road.

Archived