Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

When you fail to fill key positions in the State Department, you get to send your unqualified kids all over the world to do "official" stuff and things.

People think the vacancies in the government of important roles are not by design. I think they are wrong. These vacancies are a way for Trump and his cronies to exert more top down control. Except they suck at their jobs and our government looks like dumb and incompetent week after week.

16 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm not really gonna blame Trump. Since I assume the SS has likely been pushing for this, for years. But damn, that's a tragedy. 

Booooooooooooo!!!!

Although with the recent run of gate jumpers I can't blame them, but still... Booooooooooooooooo!

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

i have this feeling that even @twamight agree with me on this anti-Trump thing.

I don't like him but still prefer him over Hillary.

As far as what he has done I have been pleasantly surprised( excluding tweets,speeches and travels and such :ols:)

His EO's and cabinet picks are mostly acceptable.....and I don't HAVE to listen to him  

8 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Really beginning to wonder...

You have no idea.  I cried for him, terribly upset.  He was a God with us music students.

Even 420 doesn't erase those memories.  And with Cheeto being a tee-totaller, he can't keep yesterday out of today.  That's more than just a little ****in' scary.

Frum Flar-ins to Ven-iss, from Ver-dee to Pavarotti.. oh hey, i know that one, saw his name on a billboard, must be important.

...dear friend of mine. 

Very good Donald, now would someone else in the class like to pick up where Donald left off?

I got a dollar says before he's gone he will request one of his speeches to be printed in a pop-up book.

~Bang

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Who are those folks?

Ted Nugent's wife, Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin, an aged orangutan, Kid Rock's wife, Kid Rock. 

It could be a promo shot of next season's Celebrity Apprentice.  Or possibly the new senior executive staff of the State Department.

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless ****." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

This isn't the first time Nugent has been caught spewing hatred. Last January, the guitarist caused a scandal for Republican Texas governor Rick Perry when he wore a Confederate flag shirt and insulted immigrants at Perry's inauguration event. In July, Nugent was quoted in a Wall Street Journal story blaming "stoned, dirty, stinky hippies" for "rising rates of divorce, high school drop-outs, drug use, abortion, sexual diseases and crime, not to mention the exponential expansion of government and taxes."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824

^^ this part of America is thankfully dying off. Every day this will be a browner country. Thank god. 

3 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

^^ this part of America is thankfully dying off. Every day this will be a browner country. Thank god. 

I'm white.  Ted Nugent doesn't speak for me.  I don't even like his music.

21 minutes ago, twa said:

The group pic in front of Hillary's portrait was better :816:

Hey Pink, ya still diluting the brown pool to mocha? 

Dude .. what the **** are you talking about? 

If your implying what you are clearly implying you a ****ing dick. But im sure you will try to spin it ..

twa **** off youre an asshole stop replying to me. 

ill ban my self. 

edit -- "blended" is the proper term for a child with white and black parents ... ya **** face. not mocha, not panda, 

are you even a skins fan? every post of yours is in here trying to start ****

Archived