Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

More and more often, I find myself suspecting that I'm actually in Hell. 

It's the only theory I can come up with, to explain just how ****ed up every thing in the world is. 

that or a simulation which is just entertaining itself by throwing as much **** at a wall until it falls over

I know it's difficult to listen to the daily gibberish from the POSUS, but this!

Festering jackass is threatening to use a never-before-employed power of his office to adjourn both chambers of Congress so he can make “recess appointments” to fill vacant positions within his administration he says Senate Democrats are keeping empty amid the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-adjourn-chambers-of-congress-senate-house-white-house-briefing-constitution-a9467616.html?fbclid=IwAR3m8jogWPHIlkOMoxWVgeEcY31Dafu1DYq5qhwthJS210ptucAJh1b8j2c

A reporter needs to ask the White House Occupant about the bills stacked on Skippy's desk that have been waiting for him to bring to the floor. 

Oh...and there's been a White House makeover - Orange Turd as the new Gray Turd. Skin tone is now a pinkish-pigskin color, a few shades lighter than his red tie. 

image.png.65c8b85d5b18f72a5c19bda63edd6ee2.png

Being fair, he is talking about the entire CARES act in whole, not just the stimulus payments. 

I'm going to be interested to see how this shakes out in the next few weeks. I'm fairly positive they will need to do a second payment in May, especially since the small business section is effectively out of funding.

-Edit-

I should add, since I doubt the house will allow a bump to business without a direct payment to individuals.  

If I get paid for 10 weeks at my normal salary for sitting on my ass at home, due to CARES, while I think it's completely retarded of the government to do that when I have the technology to work from home and have my work laptop in the other room, I will be super happy about it.  I am just wondering how long this indefinite time off will go.

Oh, and also, he tweeted this earlier.  In the middle of a pandemic, while 28k Americans are dying and the number will continue to climb.

Also Fact Check:  Donald Trump has never closed the border with China.  

Some of the leaked emails show that some of his staff advised him to.  But Trump refused, because he needed some kind of trade deal with China, so that he could pretend that the trade war that he initiated, and couldn't run, had accomplished something.  

“True Love saved her in the Fire Swamp, and she treated it like garbage. And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence.”

Archived